Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic (33656 Views)

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car / SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building / Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by VanBommel(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
kelvinreality:

How did you know he spill innocent blood?
because i lived there
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bipolar disorder.
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by andy121223(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tm at work
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by chukxie(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Is this becoming the new trend in Nigeria? I think this is the third story I've read recently of men stabbing themselves to death. Could these deaths be attributed to some new hallucinogenic drugs?
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by ACE1010: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chai!!!!! Village people at work oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by thunderbabs: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wetin he do ghost? Ghost no dey hunt who nor offend am na.....He is a suspect.

The two ghosts can go and fight themselves on the other side now to know the winner.

Scores na 1-1 for earth
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by shimmer19(f): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
stabbing of knife and jumping from third mainland, is this now the new trend. the spirit wey carry this country matter for head dey really sell market.
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by evy800(f): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Schizophrenia in action
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by shurch(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bariga born ko ma le yi pada
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by Skmoda360(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kingzra1:
sad
hmmm...afonjas n weird news
Oponu!!! Ayiradarada......

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
nanizle:
Drug induced Psychosis undecided
drug induced psychosis or money rituals gone wrong
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by Gidah: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you truly Live in that area and know godstime u will fear him he's more than just a cult boy he does terrorize alot back then when I was still in bariga and he's not even close to 30s I guess cos when I was in senior secondary then he was still in jss then. He will face God
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by govto: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
I yaf in fulani language........
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by Curry30: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Too much SCIENCE experiments killed him. Stick with weed. Leave Codeine, Tramadol, Roche, Exxol, Brazil etc alone
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by Heartbender: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Well...from the look of things GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST grin
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic by Kingzra1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Skmoda360:
Oponu!!! Ayiradarada......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father / Frozen Foods Concealed As Vegetables Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photo) / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.