Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? (606 Views)

What I Wear To Work This Morning. (pics) / What Can I Wear On My Graduation Ceremony? / What Perfume Are You Wearing For The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by Uchebaby96: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2018
I have a date with his guy i really like and I have verything except the perfect perfume to make an entrance. Doesn't have to be too expensive. Something sweet and sensual. Any ideas
I saw these on Jumia but I have no idea what they smell like

Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by lalasticaswife: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Na perfume be the way forward to hold man now? Lol #ThisIsNigeria
Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by okachie1(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Wear 'Heat' by Beyonce or Elizebeth Arden
Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by girlcode22: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Arden Beauty is relly good, smells like pineapple
Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by Sashababe567: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2018
How much is it please?
okachie1:
Wear 'Heat' by Beyonce or Elizebeth Arden
Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by bimbolasexy96: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Check the reviews on the perfumes on Jumia, you might get a good suggestion from there. I use Oud sha. it's nice and I saw it on Jumia
Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by freshmanteks: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2018
u sure say no be fake
Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by greatnaija01: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2018
The perfume is NOT on Jumia but in a BOOK, its called WISDOM.... Spray it on your BRAIN and you will have enough sense that will impress the guy

Uchebaby96:
I have a date with his guy i really like and I have verything except the perfect perfume to make an entrance. Doesn't have to be too expensive. Something sweet and sensual. Any ideas
I saw these on Jumia but I have no idea what they smell like
Re: What Perfume Do I Wear To Impress A Guy? by Jameslee007: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2018
let the parfume do the talking

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slays In A Little Black Dress On The Streets Of New York / Lightening, Whitening And Other Cream Plus Soaps And Organic Materials / Women On Hot Party Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.