Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement (21906 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
enonche85:

If u don't know what to say don't post senseless comments just because people are commenting!.

You should also know that there's what they call visiting days in camp and anybody is allowed to visit their folks in camp and Fumbi might as well gone to the camp and steal someone's phone. The Fumbi guy seems to be a tailor. Tailors are allowed in all camps.

I dint see anywhere they mentioned tecno or itel phone screen. It's obvious u don't know anything about iphones. I fixed my iphone5 screen for 12k when $ was at 165, now $ is 360 and it's iphone 6s.

Lastly, u should know that the first step to handle such matters legally is to clear ur name with the press which is what her lawyer did.

I will ignore the insults and address the issues you raised.

When dollar was 165 naira iPhone 5 was still an expensive commodity and are the spare parts.
I repaired my iPhone 6 screen last year for 10k which included the screen and workmanship.

NYSC now allows visiting day like boarding schools? Like seriously? Cool. If you believe Fumbi could get into camp via the visiting day route and ended up stealing the phone which was later used as collateral, then good for you.

Am not buying because I don't believe I'm such coincidence. Why not trace the said Fumbi with his details she has since she referred to him as a friend in the chat.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dongreat:
A lot of Nigerians are dumb. Wait let me rephrase, “A lot of Nairalanders (90%) are dumb. Here is a well written piece, giving explanation for the sad events and instead of taking time from the joblessness or idleness you already have to read it, you are simply either asking for a summary, blaming the lawyers for a detailed explanation and/or calling the explanation fake and insulting the girl.

This only happened cos the girl ain’t part or related to the elite else that FUMBI goat would have been holding the bars of Kirikiri by now.

FUMBI animal stole an iPhone, and used it as a collateral for a business of 40K. The idiot betrayed the trust and allowed that lady to go through pains just to get back her money. In the end she lost everything and worse is that people who are perpetually lazy or dumb is still insulting her.

JOJO if you are seeing this then I am truly sorry for your loss. I know hoe it feels to trade on trust and friendship only to be screwed. I sincerely hope that you will be fine soonest. I truly share your pains.

In cases things goes really difficult for you JOJO and you are at your last resort, I don’t have much now due to the economic situation but I can do my best to assist you so that you wouldn’t take part in any ill activities.

Once again so sorry for your losses.

More oil on your head. Your head they dere...more oil...

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Ghokes(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Her story doesn't add up.

1. A certain Fumbi owes her 40k and she forcefully took his phone as collateral. She discovered the phone has a bad screen and she repaired it with 30k which makes her account in debit of 70k. Did she skip economics class in secondary school?

2. The phone forcefully took as collateral for the refund being expected from Fumbi happens to belong to a fellow corps member whom Jojo happened to be in camp with at the same time.
Fumbi must he a spirit to have gone past the soldiers and police on camp to sneak into the other Corp member's room to steal her phone which he later used as collateral. At least I don't read anywhere in her lawyer's statement that shows the said Fumbi is a corper.

3. Then she repaired the phone which doesn't belong to her. To do what exactly? To see Fumbi's picture on it or what? Why repair the phone if you are not willing to sell it.

4. Come again. She repaired iPhone 6 screen for 30k? Are the repairers heaven trained? The last time time I repaired an iPhone 6 screen even at the height of exchange rate fluctuations it was 10k altogether with repairs fees.

5. Finally, if her lawyers are so sure all these facts are real as stated I believe they have a case against the police, the owner of the phone and Fumbi himself. Why are they not suing any of them? Why threatening bloggers who reported it with law suit?

Wa gbayi

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=68441742]Her story doesn't add up.

1. A certain Fumbi owes her 40k and she forcefully took his phone as collateral. She discovered the phone has a bad screen and she repaired it with 30k which makes her account in debit of 70k. Did she skip economics class in secondary school?

2. The phone forcefully took as collateral for the refund being expected from Fumbi happens to belong to a fellow corps member whom Jojo happened to be in camp with at the same time.
Fumbi must he a spirit to have gone past the soldiers and police on camp to sneak into the other Corp member's room to steal her phone which he later used as collateral. At least I don't read anywhere in her lawyer's statement that shows the said Fumbi is a corper.

3. Then she repaired the phone which doesn't belong to her. To do what exactly? To see Fumbi's picture on it or what? Why repair the phone if you are not willing to sell it.

4. Come again. She repaired iPhone 6 screen for 30k? Are the repairers heaven trained? The last time time I repaired an iPhone 6 screen even at the height of exchange rate fluctuations it was 10k altogether with repairs fees.

5. Finally, if her lawyers are so sure all these facts are real as stated I believe they have a case against the police, the owner of the phone and Fumbi himself. Why are they not suing any of them? Why threatening bloggers who reported it with law suit

I guess you know iPhone 6 and 6+ is quite different from iPhone 6s??
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by enonche85(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I will ignore the insults and address the issues you raised.

When dollar was 165 naira iPhone 5 was still an expensive commodity and are the spare parts.
I repaired my iPhone 6 screen last year for 10k which included the screen and workmanship.

NYSC now allows visiting day like boarding schools? Like seriously? Cool. If you believe Fumbi could get into camp via the visiting day route and ended up stealing the phone which was later used as collateral, then good for you.

Am not buying because I don't believe I'm such coincidence. Why not trace the said Fumbi with his details she has since she referred to him as a friend in the chat.

NYSC does visiting days on Sundays. Also note that they have mammy markets in all camps where they are many tailors, bars, mini stores and photographers, so if Funmbi was not a visitor then he could've been selling something there. Mind you in the chats they were talking about materials and measurements meaning he might be a tailor.

Anybody who fixes iphone6 screen for 10k is a thief, he obviously stole the screen used in fixing it for u. U can't even get iphone5 screen for 15 now, not to talk of iphone6 that is over 200k.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2018
enonche85:

NYSC does visiting days on Sundays. Also note that they have mammy markets in all camps where they are many tailors, bars, mini stores and photographers, so if Funmbi was not a visitor then he could've been selling something there. Mind you in the chats they were talking about materials and measurements meaning he might be a tailor.

Anybody who fixes iphone6 screen for 10k is a thief, he obviously stole the screen used in fixing it for u. U can't even get iphone5 screen for 15 now, not to talk of iphone6 that is over 200k.
grin grin
Which iPhone 6 is 200k? Is it the 1million terabyte version?

Just check Jumia and konga for the price of a brand new iPhone 6 and come back here with u find.

I've highlighted below the price of iphone 6, 6s and replacement screen. That is the price as of this morning.

You should know they would've included their profit margin which makes it more expensive that what's obtainable on the streets.

You can prove me wrong.

By the way I use iPhone 7 and I can tell u it's screen and cost of workmanship is not even up to 30k. IPhone parts are cheaper compared to Samsung. Those who know actually know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Feared Killed In Adamawa, Taraba Attacks / Driver Crushes Man Sleeping Under Truck To Death In Lagos / Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.