Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Thank You Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You Nairaland (427 Views)

What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? / Thank You Nairaland / Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland by daviefm(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
There was a thread on the 9th of May, 2018 about a man who cries when he sees food. Here is the link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4495903/man-cries-when-he-sees#67426759

The thread hits a vital organ in me that night when i had to think about how hungry i am that night and no job plus the general issues of life. Luckily, I was the first to comment. I received some money into my stanbic bank account of 0019949452.

I just want to show my appreciation by opening this thread. Thank you Nairaland, Thank you Nigerians. I was proved that this forum is not for tribalism but an avenue to connect with great people.

I can can't slay my appreciation in a more better polished lines but it comes from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Nairaland, i wish people see this at front page maybe some people's orientation about what they spit on this forum will be changed.

Attached with this is the screenshot of my mobile app to my account when the money was received

I dove my 'punk' for the great people on nairaland.

Lawal Oluwafemi Davie

Cc: mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Thank You Nairaland by Baddiezz(f): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Happy for you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

AAU Graduate Dies After Vomiting Blood In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, To Court Over Plan To Deploy Python Dance / Faces Of Alleged Killers Of Army General Revealed [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.