Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room (51525 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus / Leicester Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho In Locker Room For Everton Goal(Ph / Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson Play Table Football In Brazil Locker Room(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Opinionated: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Icon79(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
These guys do they do anything else besides taking pictures? I mean, with all the time they spend posing for photos and selfies, I wonder what time they have to train and do other things.

O pari
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by AKzee(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Becoted001:
With all these paparazzi, I pray make them win today match
shocked please wake up and stop hating. There's no match today.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by deji17: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
In terms of preparation and motivating the boys, the Super Eagles have never had it so good.
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Josh44s(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sometimes I don’t really know if the media is a blessing or a curse to this generation. 2014 World Cup Came quietly and ended romantically. The media hype on Super Keneris is just too much. Very soon we see hotel super Keneris are lodged in, their rest rooms and dining.
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Psoul(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
I love the way Mikel promised PMB that they will bring the cup home so that PMB will taste the bitter feeling of promise and fail.
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
tgmservice:
1000 recharge card for anyone who can spot the 19 yr old player there
He is putting on a white top at the extreme
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
tgmservice:
1000 recharge card for anyone who can spot the 19 yr old player there
He is putting on a white top and standing at the extreme
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
SeniorArchitect:
Have your space customized, arranged and/or partitioned in the most awesome ways you never expected, even beyond what you see in that locker room.

Just reach out.

Reach out to where/who? No phone contact, no address, no website!!!.

Where is your gallery?
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Swanzi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:
The Russians made the super eagles players feel at home with the pidgin english inscription : EAGLES DON LAND.

How I wish an African nation like Nigeria will win this trophy for the first time.

Ghana nyyooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wetin concern Ghana for this one lipsrsealed
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by opsyswagger(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Me and u no dat we cannt win the world cup..
kachijack:

This is an obvious testimonial that sports (football) is an addiction for we Nigerians, both the blue collared and the street guy. We will do everything within our power to share in the joy that the game represents.
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by guuudy87(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Imagine you have the most expensive or the most beautiful pair of clothing and you are to attend a party. The moment you step out of your house, you tend to feel this pride and very high self esteem and a lot of respect comes with it. This is exactly how the super eagles feel right now and it's a perfect morale booster for a tournament like this if only they use it well. For all I know a lot of countries would support Nigeria cos of the jersey. Fly high eagles Nigerians like me are proudly supporting you guys.
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by daniwise(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
If I were Rorh,ill arrange babes with very huge backside for each of these guys to feast on before every match.it will surely calm their nerves
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by SeniorArchitect: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
gbosaa:

Reach out to where/who? No phone contact, no address, no website!!!.

Where is your gallery?
Boss apologies. We don't have a website. I represent a Lebanese company that is based in Port Harcourt and has serviced a lot of oil companies, churches, hotels, schools and homes, including the NLNG Bonny facility.
Your location doesn't matter though. We get you whatever it is you desire, anywhere.

Were you in port Harcourt I would have invited you to our office for a tour.

I am not allowed to mention names here. You can reach me on zega2unit@yahoo.com. No pun. No fraud.
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2018
SeniorArchitect:

Boss apologies. We don't have a website. I represent a Lebanese company that is based in Port Harcourt and has serviced a lot of oil companies, churches, hotels, schools and homes, including the NLNG Bonny facility.
Your location doesn't matter though. We get you whatever it is you desire, anywhere.

Were you in port Harcourt I would have invited you to our office for a tour.

I am not allowed to mention names here. You can reach me on zega2unit@yahoo.com. No pun. No fraud.

I thought you were an architect? I thought you design houses?
Re: Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room by SeniorArchitect: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
gbosaa:

I thought you were an architect? I thought you design houses?

Yes. I am an architect with a masters degree in architecture, and I have valuable building design and construction experience. A number of my designs have come out as competiton winners too.

But then furniture and circulation planning/design is part of architecture. It is called anthropometrics. Architecture is wholly about management of space for effective usage and that includes furniture. The only thing is that a lot of us ignore it because private clients rarely pay for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.