Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Please Whats The Cost Of 32 Pages Passport Renewal In The South West Only!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Whats The Cost Of 32 Pages Passport Renewal In The South West Only!! (332 Views)

Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Nigerian Passport Renewal In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Whats The Cost Of 32 Pages Passport Renewal In The South West Only!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
I need to renew my 32 pages passport as soon as possible. I need to know the cost for those who did theirs recently. Thanks!
Re: Please Whats The Cost Of 32 Pages Passport Renewal In The South West Only!! by seunny4lif(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Go to the nearly immigration office and ask.
Tell them you want it fast but I'm sure it is around 30K for fast line

(1) (Reply)

2 Dead, Others Injured In Multiple Accidents In Imo State (graphic Photos) / Apapa-oshodi Main Carriageway Still Blocked / Closure OF Third Mainland Bridge Shifted To August 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.