Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fishing Trawler Boats For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fishing Trawler Boats For Sale (788 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fishing Trawler Boats For Sale by y2kaustin(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
Hi everyone.I want to bring to your acquaintance the availability of a sound fishing trawler boat for SaLe.This boat has two Caterpillar generators and Caterpillar Engine,a spacious cold rooms,decent cabins with everything intact.when you come for inspection you will see how good this boat is,they are six,we sold one so five is available.though prospective buyers are on the prawl,so HURRY while offer last.
Anyone interested should contact the following numbers: 08020547694 or 07028053231 hoping to hear from you soon,till then have a fruitful week,thanks.
Re: Fishing Trawler Boats For Sale by flagot: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hope you are not a scammer, this is suppose to be in daily news paper,
BUT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AT ALL AT ALL,
PERMIT ME TO USE THE WORD SCAMMER SCAMMER 419
Re: Fishing Trawler Boats For Sale by y2kaustin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
Do you have enough money to buy dailies?cos your question has just sold you out,cos if you normally read you wud have seen something like that.am taking advantage of every possible publicity avenue at my disposal ok,and it beats my imagination when people just come here with stinking mouth and insult people,have you made enquiry or demand to come and see the vessel and you were denied access?.Its only criminal minded people like you that is always crying wolf where none exist.
I demand an unreserved apology ok, and mind what comes out of that hole in your face called mouth, be careful before you get your finger burnt!
Re: Fishing Trawler Boats For Sale by sylve11: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
y2kaustin:
Do you have enough money to buy dailies?

Hahaha grin cool

(1) (Reply)

1gb Ram For Sale @ 2k5 / Facebook: A Special Spy Network / Maxine browser opens multiple tabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.