Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice (504 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by Gistmeportal1: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
One Nawab Ali Qureshi has reportedly confessed to slitting the throat of his 4-yr-old daughter as a sacrifice to God for Ramadan.

According to Nawab, he needed to be free from the devil’s possession at the time which was his reason for slaughtering his daughter.

Times of India reports that the 26-year-old meat seller earlier blamed Rizwana’s death on a family cat but finally confessed to the crime on Friday, June 8, 2018.

He reportedly said, “I had to offer my most prized possession to Allah”.

The reports revealed that Qureshi recited passages from the Koran before killing his daughter in Jodhpur, India.

He is reported to have confessed after his wife, Shabana reported the case to the police after she discovered Rizwana dead at about 3 am that morning.

He said ;

“I am a devout Muslim and love my daughter more than my life. For several days she was at her grandmother’s place and returned on Thursday.

“I took her to the marketplace and bought sweetmeats and fruits. In the night I took her to the courtyard downstairs, recited a kalima, killed her, and then went back to sleep upstairs.”

Read more on www.gistme.ng

Re: Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by Anigreat: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked

For this life? shocked
Re: Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by Khd95(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
disclaimer; he is not a true muslim

u can argue with ur blackberry charger
Re: Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by clive2u(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mumu White aboki. That kind fine girl
Re: Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by Abascoh: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Madness!! What some people do in the name of religion ehn
Re: Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by Mathematical(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2018

العالم في فوضى .. الله يحفظنا جميعا

Re: Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
undecided
Rubbish,this man should be in jail,how can you slit and kill your own child for what sacrifice?

Who knows if this girl would have opened doors for her father in the future?The man is a meat seller,Some people are looking for children this one has and has sent her to the world beyond.

1 Like

Re: Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice by CAPSLOCKED: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2018

IF HE SAY'S HE GOT INSTRUCTIONS FROM HIS GOD TO DO IT, THEN HE SHOULD BE APPLAUDED INSTEAD OF PENALIZED.

I MEAN, BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE COOL WITH ABRAHAM AND DAVID, RIGHT? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Street Urchins Seen Exchanging Blows, Today, At Rumukoro, PH, Rivers State / A 52-year-old Witch Mysteriously Lands In Police Officer’s Compound In Delta / Despite Two Suicide Attempts Abuja Landlord Insists On Sex With Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.