Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Convert Airtime To Money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Convert Airtime To Money (374 Views)

Burnaboy: "Slave To Money".... "Slaves To Money"; Don't Be A Slave To Money / Convert Your Airtime To Cash / THE SECRETS TO MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Airtime To Money by Kaylolly2225: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2018

If you were fortunate to school inNigeria, you will understand how many lives were saved by selling recharge cards in schools. During my NCE days, whenever guys are broke; we usually call our parents or relatives to send us recharge cards. This is because we always have someone on campus to buy the recharge cards. Although, this shouldn’t have been the best option, as will always get a less value for the recharge card, but it was the best option for us then. A card of 1000 would be bought for between 700 – 800. While a card of 500 – will be bought from 300 – 400, that is usually the way it was done bro!

Problems with selling recharge cards

People will always pay less for the value of the recharge card
Sometimes, you will even have to sell on credit
In most cases, you will have to beg them to buy your cards. My brother, it was not easy jo; at least, man must chop!
However, things are different now, as there is a company that allows you to convert recharge card to money, and also collect recharge cards from your customers. Zoranga!!!

With Zoranga, you can now covert recharge card, either loaded or not, to cash instantly. Are you thinking what am thinking? Don’t you think zoranga will be handy with some awuf recharge cards? All these happen at a very low rate; as their signup process is very easy.

READ MORE HERE
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Money by tmx21(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
ZORANGA? Sounds like its from SOUTH AFRICA. I dont trust those dudes!
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Money by Henry22(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Can I convert data to cash?

(1) (Reply)

Find Out How Sony V81D Unleashed Your Inner Always-partying [latest] / Broda Shaggi Ft Teni – Pariwo / Hot! MTN 4gb Tweak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.