Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) (503 Views)

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. / Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) by Rickyrick: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2018

Mohammed Kwari, 23, was recently arrested by the Niger state police command, for being involved in a kidnapping gang. He claimed that he only joined the gang so he can make money to buy things to celebrate the Eid-al-fitr holiday this Friday June 15th and Monday June 18th.

He was arrested alongside with another gang mate, Emmanuel Idi, 21. They were arrested by the Police operatives in the Kagara division while trying to extort N2.5 million from Sabon Mariga residents whom they threatened to kidnap if they failed to pay the money.

Mohammed said:

“I was looking for money to buy things for the sallah. I never knew that police operatives will arrest me. My parents were so angry that they refused to visit me in the cell. Honestly, I have disappointed them and I pray that they would forgive me."

According to the Police, he will be charged to court soon.

Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/06/13/man-joined-a-kidnapping-gang-so-he-could-have-money-to-celebrate-sallah-photo/
Re: Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) by Rickyrick: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2018

Re: Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) by kumai00(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
ITS LIKE SINCE BUHARI CHANGED DEMOCRACY DAY TO JUNE12 NIGERIANS ARE HAPPY.THIS ONE WE DEM NO DO U JUNGLE JUSTICE.NO WONDER U STILL GET MOUTH GIVE EXCUSE undecidedITS LIKE SINCE BUHARI CHANGED DEMOCRACY DAY TO JUNE12 NIGERIANS ARE HAPPY.THIS ONE WE DEM NO DO U JUNGLE JUSTICE.NO WONDER U STILL GET MOUTH GIVE EXCUSE
Re: Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) by aminu790(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Subhanallah
Re: Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) by EvilChild: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Not surprised. All Muslims are terrorists same way all Christians are rapists and scammers.

This world would be a great place without religion
Re: Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
i tot it was Mohammed sallah
Re: Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) by ForeignAgent: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
When your "prophet" is a kidnapper, murderer and pedophile you are destined to follow in his footsteps.

#freeLiahSharibu

(1) (Reply)

Drug Dealers Sentenced To Death And Killed Immediately Publicly! / A 52-year-old Witch Mysteriously Lands In Police Officer’s Compound In Delta / Mom Arrested And Charged For Allowing Men To Rape Her 2-year-old Daughter And In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.