Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (56161 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Omeny: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Niger Delta Oil Money At Work.
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Donsammi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Asour:

like London? Quite a distance for comparison, don't you think? in most popular cities across the world you don't even get any glimpse of 'brown ground' from an aerial view — not that it is a good thing— but because the cities are literally built up.

the op isn't based in Abuja self.

these pictures are old stuffs ooh.
that city gate roads have been reconstructed and it's now 4 lanes.

2 Likes

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by einstein76(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bro please can you teach me have been trying to learn if for a while
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Gamesmart: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Breath taking kor

RUBBISH

And this one is life taking then.

Don't mind the mugus.

One even said "World Class".

Village and slum brains.
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Opynion: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Donsammi:

this are old pictures
around 2005 when Abuja was developing
the op took the stuff from Google search self.

Not at all. This is the current picture of city gate. I passed through there twice today and daily at that and trust me the only changes is the decoration with African countries flags
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by killuminati(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
The world is round.. what goes around must come back around..
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by mikaj(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Let me show off this one time.

No offense but Nigeria can do better.

3 Likes

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Sirbobowen(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Prove it or shut up and stop lying
yeyerolling:
Nothing spectacular abeg. Just left d city . Aboki go dey wear native and slippers come office. angry
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Kingdolo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
We've gone a long way. But more work has to be done.
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Kingdolo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
We've come a long way. But more work has to be done.
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by IamHopeful(f): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
What is breathtaking about all those pictures up there. See barren lands in the pictures undecided. Abuja is a cool place though cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Collins9156(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Antichristus:
What is breathtaking about this? Have you been abroad before? Unenlightened bunch

I don’t think he has been

2 Likes

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Yankiss(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Paperwhite:
Of course it's more better appreciated from the air.It's really awesome. smiley

More better?? grin grin
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Sparkle777(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Don't get it twisted, I live in Abuja. Its only the Central Area or Town that has good roads. Try the towns outside, na pit full the road. Kubwa, Lugbe, Kuje, Gwas, Mpape all have terribly bad roads. And if u want to live inside the Central Area, u ll cough out millions in rents.

1 Like

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
EVERYTHING flat, no high rise buildings
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by derealj(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
The most underdeveloped capital in Africa
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abuja my city! grin
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by izzy2020(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Give this name tjen .
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Alsini6:
EVERYTHING flat, no high rise buildings

Sharap!
This is not a view of the entire city.

1 Like

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by samwash(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
@Op wait o!!! wen dem take dat pic ?
its like an old pic to me cox dat area is well developed nw.
But Abuja nor try oo compare to other developing cities in African, abeg not west African cities ooo ,am talking abt North African cities & south African cities, before we can compare with European cities .
I rest my case.
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sparkle777:
Don't get it twisted, I live in Abuja. Its only the Central Area or Town that has good roads. Try the towns outside, na pit full the road. Kubwa, Lugbe, Kuje, Gwas, Mpape all have terribly bad roads. And if u want to live inside the Central Area, u ll cough out millions in rents.

The main city itself has good roads as should be. I'm still searching for your point!

You'd always find kubwa residents complaining bitterly when you can actually go back to your village. Na by force to go Dubai? angry
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by izzy2020(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Give this won name nw.
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by chronique(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
If this is breath taking, y'all need to really examine yourselves. So much mediocrity in every area of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Antichristus:
What is breathtaking about this? Have you been abroad before? Unenlightened bunch

I was born in London but I still completely appreciate my country! Though we are not where we are supposed to be, we will get there.

Stop comparing Nigeria to the west, it paints a poor picture of your mentality. smiley

1 Like

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerian corrupt politicians's retirement area.

If not that those Islamic terrorists aren't stupid and foolish, this where they ought to have been bombing instead of innocent women and children. Cowards.
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Sharap!
This is not a view of the entire city.
ur real father sharap inshort he is calling u sef
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Olumeme: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abuja road network is second to Non In Nigeria! No b lie
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by autonomous22: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
awa Niger Delta oyel money

1 Like

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by tolulinks(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
High-rise and skyscraper wise, Abuja nor near lagos
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abuja is now below expectation compared to how it was in early 2000s.It was considered the most beautiful and well planned African city but I doubt if Abuja is still in top 3 today.

1 Like

Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Alsini6:
ur real father sharap inshort he is calling u sef

Inshort? Is that an English word?

I'm sorry I don't understand gibberish
Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by nanizle(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
OUR OIL MONEY

Was looking for this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.