Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me (798 Views)

Masquerades Filmed Twerking And Doing The Zanku Dance In Nigeria / Masquerade Uncovers His Face To Beg A Man Money(photos) / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me by findingmyself18: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
I am naturally inclined to arts/humanities and social sciences.

I have never been interested in science/maths or IT.

However, I am interested in Health and Human sciences.

Anyways,

I wanted to do medicine.

I failed AS biology /chemistry - TWICE

now, it looks like I am set to fail A level biology, even though I put so much effort in, and now it looks like I am set to fail my other 2 A level subjects because I put so much effort into science, and neglected the other two.

Anyway,

I loved medicine / dentistry.

WELL PAYED
INTERESTED
JOB STABILITY / MANY AVAILABLE
Just all round amazing.

But, I kept trying and kept failing.

I guess it just isn't for me?
What do I do then? I want a job that is well payed, I am interested in, it is respectable, there is job stability and demand for the job please..

Feeling so FUCKING SHIT as I am 25 and my mates are getting married, I am still battling to get into university.
Re: I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me by Blakjewelry(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
The only problem I see is you beating yourself up already
Re: I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me by generalbush(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Learn a trade. Fvck the university!!

Come and take my cert, shhit is useless.
Re: I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me by johnydon22(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
You will be all right.
Re: I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me by Heartbender: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Can you work in a microfinance bank as a marketer around Ogba, Lagos? Pay is 30-35k with commission per month? If so, call me
findingmyself18:
I am naturally inclined to arts/humanities and social sciences.

I have never been interested in science/maths or IT.

However, I am interested in Health and Human sciences.

Anyways,

I wanted to do medicine.

I failed AS biology /chemistry - TWICE

now, it looks like I am set to fail A level biology, even though I put so much effort in, and now it looks like I am set to fail my other 2 A level subjects because I put so much effort into science, and neglected the other two.

Anyway,

I loved medicine / dentistry.

WELL PAYED
INTERESTED
JOB STABILITY / MANY AVAILABLE
Just all round amazing.

But, I kept trying and kept failing.

I guess it just isn't for me?
What do I do then? I want a job that is well payed, I am interested in, it is respectable, there is job stability and demand for the job please..

Feeling so FUCKING SHIT as I am 25 and my mates are getting married, I am still battling to get into university.
Re: I Am 25 And Doing Nothing With My Life, I Beg You - Help Me by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Since you love medicine, I can still get you in the branch of medicine. No qualifications required. grin

Can you work as a mortuary attendant? Don't worry, I'll put you in a section where you'll be dealing with only fresh women. grin

If you're lucky, some do come around after being comatose for 72hours and you'll get to have a free gig for as long as you want. I do not mean gigabyte grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Word Iyawo And The Story Behind It / Banyankole Community Where The Aunt Of The Bride, Sleeps With The Groom / Igbo History: A Possibility That This Tribe Is From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.