Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Lesbian Killed And Chopped Into Pieces By Couple During party Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Killed And Chopped Into Pieces By Couple During party Sex (1014 Views)

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Extremely Graphic: Woman Killed, Chopped Up Into Pieces By Husband; Says He Does / Italian Teen Girl Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by, Nigerian Migrant Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Killed And Chopped Into Pieces By Couple During party Sex by ToriBaze: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Source: ToriBaze

A woman who was reported to be a lesbian has been killed by a couple she met via a dating App, Tinder, during a party sex escapade the trio were engaging in.
Sidney Loofe, 24, was found chopped up in several garbage bags after meeting Bailey Boswell for a date on the app, with Boswell and her boyfriend Aubrey Trail charged with first-degree murder Monday.
Loofe, of Lincoln, Neb., vanished after the date on November 15 last year, after telling a co-worker how excited she was about going on the date.

A day later, a landlord called police to report a strong smell of bleach coming from the basement where Boswell and Trail lived.
They executed a search warrant there, and eventually found Loofe’s dismembered remains stuffed inside several garbage bags scattered along a road in rural Nebraska early December.

Her alleged killers were soon tracked down in Branson, Mo., with Trail claiming he had strangled Loofe with an extension cord after his threeway fantasy went wrong.
He told the Omaha World-Herald: ‘It wasn’t supposed to go to the extreme it went, of course not. ‘It wasn’t meant that she was to die.’
He began calling the paper even before he was charged, and even said he should be put to death Trail told reporter Paul Hammel: ‘Try me. Charge me. Let’s get justice for Sydney Loofe. It was suffocation. It happened in Saline County. ‘A life for a life — that’s the rules in my world. ‘I should be put to death.’

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/lesbian-killed-and-chopped-pieces-couple-during-party-sex/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Lesbian Killed And Chopped Into Pieces By Couple During party Sex by ToriBaze: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
R.I.P. What a painful way to die. party went wrong?? with two mad married couple. Hell awaits you.
Re: Lesbian Killed And Chopped Into Pieces By Couple During party Sex by weyreypey: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Soapqueen you hear?

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Regain Freedom After Being Arrested In Anambra. Photo / Photos: 4 Year Old Girl Seen Drinking Star Radler / 40-Year-Old HIV+ Maid Molests, Infects Boss’ 10-Year-Old Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.