Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Where Can I Do Digital Printing In Aba (posters, Programmes, Etc) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Do Digital Printing In Aba (posters, Programmes, Etc) (1376 Views)

Digital Printing(di) & I.D Card Printing Services / Graphics, Plastic ID Card/pvc Printing & DVD/CD Labeling Printing In Ibadan / You Need Quality Graphics Design & Digital Printing In Less Than 24hrs Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Do Digital Printing In Aba (posters, Programmes, Etc) by bigbauer(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Where Can I Do Digital Printing In Aba (posters, Programmes, Etc) by Millionjazz(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2018
I run a digital printing company in Onitsha. I have many clients from Aba that I run such for. Chat/call 07064776597. Our service is top notch yet pocket friendly. You can also do your stress free editing online, if you do not have time to come to Onitsha, we work with you online and waybill the printed version to nearest bus station at no extra cost. How about that? Sounds good right? Call us today.

Best regards
Moses
Re: Where Can I Do Digital Printing In Aba (posters, Programmes, Etc) by bigbauer(m): 4:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Millionjazz:
I run a digital printing company in Onitsha. I have many clients from Aba that I run such for. Chat/call 07064776597. Our service is top notch yet pocket friendly. You can also do your stress free editing online, if you do not have time to come to Onitsha, we work with you online and waybill the printed version to nearest bus station at no extra cost. How about that? Sounds good right? Call us today.

Best regards
Moses

Yes, i like this, i will call you latter in the day, do you print flex (banners) too? And i can send the write-ups to you (.docx format) via email or whatsapp too right?

(1) (Reply)

deleted / African Parent Give Birth Not To Give Life And Love But As An Investment / Oracle With Video Can You Dowload It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.