Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Need Advice On This Situation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Advice On This Situation (366 Views)

I Need Advice Concerning This Growth On My Lap. ( Graphic Pics) / Funbact A Lightened My Face A Bit And Now I Need Advice On What To Do / My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On This Situation by RedPanda: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
So I have this younger brother(25Yrs) who's a weed/codeine drug addict. This guy is a graduate and went to one of the private universities and has since graduated but no job. There is nothing we haven't tried and last time we(myself and my mom) took him to Aro in Abeokuta. He didn't complete the treatment there and left after the 1st phase...They have 3 phases for their drug treatment. Now the issue is he's devolving now hurling insults and behaving erratic and psychotic almost everyday. My mom who he stay with at home has to bear the brunt of all his deluded psychotic statements. It's a sad story.

Nobody knows what to do again?? He can't leave the house,he's in a drug fuelled haze, very lazy, seems entitled and just harasses and torments those at home. You cannot talk to him, nobody can talk to him. I've stopped going home to avoid confrontations.

My fear right now is that this episodes dont devolve into where he will get physical with my mom. We just dont know what to do.
Re: Need Advice On This Situation by dingbang(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
What does he want
Re: Need Advice On This Situation by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
have u try taking him to Army Barrack
Re: Need Advice On This Situation by RedPanda: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
dingbang:
What does he want

Honestly i dont even know... the last eruption he went to ask my mom for 2k and she said she doesn't have that he should go and get a job. she was suspicious that he wants to use the money to buy weed. That's how the barrage of insults and shouting started.....i don tire for this matter
Re: Need Advice On This Situation by frixie: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Take him to Scoan.
Re: Need Advice On This Situation by RemedyLab: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Want To Quit Snoring? / How A Man Almost Hired An Hiv-positive House Help / Nigeria: May & Baker Commences Production Of Naprisan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.