Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Urgently Need Help On How To Track A Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgently Need Help On How To Track A Number (762 Views)

How Do I Blacklist A Number On A Java Tecno T351 / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need Help On How To Track A Number by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pls nairalander am seeking for any guru who can help me track a Nigeria number it’s urgent pls help thanks
Re: Urgently Need Help On How To Track A Number by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
anuoluwapo884:
Pls nairalander am seeking for an guru who can help me track a Nigeria number it’s urgent pls help thanks
y do u want to track the number?
Re: Urgently Need Help On How To Track A Number by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

y do u want to track the number?

He his one of our company driver he took some goods from the warehouse to one of our factory and sold part of the goods planing to work in collaboration with the off loaders but the plan did not work at the end he was able to escape and it happened on Monday and we been calling him but he called back yesterday that he his scared to see the boss his number was going through this morning but now switch off he his even with the truck key and some documents and he sold goods worth more than a million and absconded
Re: Urgently Need Help On How To Track A Number by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
anuoluwapo884:

He his one of our company driver he took some goods from the warehouse to one of our factory and sold part of the goods planing to work in collaboration with the off loaders but the plan did not work at the end he was able to escape and it happened on Monday and we been calling him but he called back yesterday that he his scared to see the boss his number was going through this morning but now switch off he his even with the truck key and some documents and he sold goods worth more than a million and absconded
only sars can track person's line mtn will not give u that access

u can also track by google map since the fone is not stolen so no need

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Where I Get Android Phones In Wholesale Price? / Infinix HOT S3X Vs Xiaomi Redmi 6 Fingerprint And Face ID Test / Tecno Camon Cm For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.