Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos (1806 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by CastedDude: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some villagers were spotted undergoing spiritual "refinement" in a river in Obosi, Idemili local government of Anambra state. A Facebook user pictured the scene as it was revealed that the villagers were in the river to pay homage to the mother of the water. The pictures which were posted online earlier today - have been trailed by mixed reactions between traditionalists and Christians.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-reveals-what-he-saw-after-visiting-a-river-in-his-village-photos.html

Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by CastedDude: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by Viralkid: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
I thought It's freewill to practice whatever religion best suits you.
Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is where the village people rush to fortify their powers.....

Government needs to do something

This is not right oh

Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by Beremx(f): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nothing wrong with it. African Traditional Religion is part of Nigeria. We cannot do without it
Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Viralkid:
I thought It's freewill to practice whatever religion best suits you.
Black magic is no religion

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by Anigreat: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked

Good one!

So in love with our culture .
Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by dkronicle(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Person need to dey in that temple with better weed wey them use double rizzla roll. After smoking, you either invite your babe or olosho. If you don service am finish, You swim small. Then later you go chop better bbq and drink red bull with chill eva water. Healthy lifestyle peepz
Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by ifex370(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
That's why they're backward
Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
that Idemili River na another place on earth o. the way men n women troops in there is alarming and i wonder why they choose to operate from that point visible to the road users shocked
Re: Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos by Anas09: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mutemenot:
that Idemili River na another place on earth o. the way men n women troops in there is alarming and i wonder why they choose to operate from that point visible to the road users shocked
That is not even a river. That is a stream.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrate 57th Birthday With Multiple Cakes [PHOTOS] / This Is What I Worship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.