Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (51618 Views)

Sergio Ramos Shows Off Skills After Surgery For Knee Injury (Photos, Video) / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Super Eagles striker Obafemi Martins was pictured the interior of his expensive house as he nurses a knee injury.Money is damn good!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/obafemi-martins-shows-off-interior-of.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by CastedGist: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Patrinus: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hope he's saving for the rainy days.

Kanu Nwakwo has never shown any opulence on social media, yet that dude is loaded to the hilt in investment!

A word they say is enough for the wise.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Something is missing in that house........ which is ( the touch of a lady )

Anyone with any valuable information on how I can get him should please bring it on.....help a sister

11 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Bluezy13(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Something is missing in that house........ which is ( the touche of a lady )

Anyone with any valuable information on how I can get him should please bring it on.....help a sister

Hmmm...

Such fantasy is impossible to be made a reality even in your next life.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

Such fantasy is impossible to be made a reality even in your next life.
Don't conclude yet what you guys spent hours getting......we get them in minute

If you ever want your business to succeed , put a woman in charge and watch how things flow effortlessly beautiful

15 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Bluezy13(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

If you ever want your business to survive, put a woman in charge and watch how things flow effortlessly beautiful

That's true.

But in relation to your case, base on your personality, I wonder who'll put you in charge for you to have access to him let alone have him in minutes.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

That's true.

But in relation to your case, base on your personality, I wonder who'll put you in charge for you to have access to him let alone have him in minutes.

Show a guy excessive care make him feel respected and praise him at any given minute and watch him hand you the keys to his life....... then you strike your deal cool

10 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by decatalyst(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Something is missing in that house........ which is ( the touche of a lady )

What exist in that house is touch of many baby mamas.

You may hop on the chance...After all, it's none of my business undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
decatalyst:

What exist in that house is touch of many baby mamas.

You may hop on the chance...After all, it's none of my business undecided
Like you said it's non of your business but you can make it your business when you help me with any valuable information on how to get to him cool

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Bluezy13(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Show a guy excessive care make him feel respected and praise him at any given minute and watch him him hand you the keys to his life....... then you strike your deal cool

You have a point, lady.

(1) Show a guy excessive care.
(2) Make him feel respected.
(3) Praise him.

However,
It is ordinarily and extraordinarily impossible for you, in your situation at present...irrespective of the number of times you may reincarnate (if possible)... to be privileged to...
(1)show Martins care...let alone an excessive one...,
(2) make him feel respected and...

Well, needless adding the third one.

18 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

You have a point, lady.

(1) Show a guy excessive care.
(2) Make him feel respected.
(3) Praise him.

However,
It is ordinarily and extraordinarily impossible for you, in your situation at present...irrespective of the number of times you may reincarnate (if possible)... to be privileged to...
(1)show Martins care...let alone an excessive one...,
(2) make him feel respected and...

Well, needless adding the third one.
For men like martins it's easy no need to stress yourself over irrelevant things just knock him off with some juicy sex and watch him start thinking with his di*k cool

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
For men like martins it's easy no need to stress yourself over irrelevant things just knock him off with some juicy sex and watch him start thinking with his di*k cool

Unfortunately, A mentally deranged man will refuse sex with you even under the effect of some hypnagogic concoction. What gives you the impression that a sane man as he is will succumb

I'll advise you stop wallowing in acute self absorption.

Just an advice.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

Unfortunately, A mentally deranged man will refuse sex with you even under the effect of some hypnosis. What gives you the impression that a sane man as he is will succumb

I'll advise you stop wallowing in acute self absorption.

Just an advice.
I think you need that advice more

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Bluezy13(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I think you need that advice more

At least, you concur to needing the advice.
And that's good news.

28 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

At least, you concur to needing the advice.
And that's good news.

You've been living on people's advice all this while so no curse for alarm

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Khd95(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oba goal
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by naijacentric(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2018
So make i boil bread

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by dumininu01(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Something is missing in that house........ which is ( the touch of a lady )

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by femi4: 4:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Patrinus:

Kanu Nwakwo has never shown any opulence on social media, yet that dude is loaded to the hilt in investment!

You don't want to know what this guy control in terms of biz in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by lereinter(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2018
he will never forget nerazurri
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

If you ever want your business to survive, put a woman in charge and watch how things flow effortlessly beautiful
balotellis sister lives with him

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Patrinus:

kanu is broke. His hotel has been seized by amcon over 900m debt

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Gerrard59(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Patrinus:

grin grin grin

Kanu is a broke ass nigga. His brother ruined his businesses, everything! No wonder the wife was complaining on social media. Dude has nada!

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by DIYhackers: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Cool, I think he's getting better
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Get well soon
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by slawomir: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2018
isoright
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by soberdrunk(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2018
This one nor get problem for this life...... angry
Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by Neoteny(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Show a guy excessive care make him feel respected and praise him at any given minute and watch him hand you the keys to his life....... then you strike your deal cool

He has busloads of girls with more class

You stand a better chance of getting struck by lightning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho by DIYhackers: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Wants to show us the reasons he's not going to the world grin too much sense will not kee me grin

Check my signature now for free browsing data

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO / Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.