Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Make Tassel Earring - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Tassel Earring (506 Views)

Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring / Shop - Moschino Jacket Tassel Women Earrings Black / 18 Karats Gold Full Set (neckchain, Earring, Ring And Bangle) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Tassel Earring by sisiviki2020: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hello, guys
Today we are doing something interesting and also practical, some month back I saw a friend rocking a pair of tassel earring
so I on purchasing the materials needed for the work and then set out to Diy.
no long story about it let quickly get started.

you can watch detailed video no how i made my tassel earring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlSSrN0VHJ0

Materials needed.

1: Tassel tread

2: earring top

I normally use earring top more than headpins, depending on what you love you can either use the earring top or head pin or bead for it.

3: Glue

4: Scissors

5: 6 x 6 inch of cardboard paper
for me I don,t use cardboard I use my hand or legs to unwrap my tassel thread, you can use credit cards also depending on the length you want

6: fishing line or rope

7: Bead cap
Re: How To Make Tassel Earring by sisiviki2020: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tassel is one of the trending fashion for most celeb now, A lot of people are making money from it too.

Am sure after following the steps to steps and also watching the video you will be able to DIY and make money from it as well.

All materials are available at our store, pls comment on the comment section what you need and it will be delivered at your door step
Re: How To Make Tassel Earring by nanoneon5: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
At Printz, we sew, stone and customize jerseys,polos,tracksuits,sweatshirts,crop tops, roundnecks and any clothing of your choice at a negotiable price.No material needed, we will get it for you��.Delivery within surulere and akoka is free. For those interested pls call or whatsapp 08122873292❤❤

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Differences You Never Knew About Bodysprays And Perfumes / Best Fitness Wears And Breast Lifters That Works Like Magic / Anyone Interested In Makeup, Gele, Nails And Pedicure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.