Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,889 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! (1581 Views)

The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? / Land Selling At Installments And Outright Payment At Mowe-ofada, Agbara, Abuja / Good And Cheap land & buildings In Various Estates in Abuja For Sale(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! by AmeLonRo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
OUR COMPANY IS A MULTIPLE STREAM OF INCOME COMPANY AND ONE OF OUR STREAMS IS REAL ESTATE.

WE HAVE PIECES OF HABITABLE LANDS IN OUR ESTATES AT IKORODU, MOWE-OFADA AND AGBARA ATAN OTA.

1. OUR ESTATE AT IKORODU IS GOVERNMENT APPROVED WITH C OF O AND GOES FOR 1 MILLION NAIRA FOR A PLOT.
2. OUR ESTATE AT MOWE-OFADA IS GOVERNMENT APPROVED WITH C OF O AND GOES FOR 1 MILLION NAIRA FOR A PLOT.
3.OUR ESTATE AT AGBRA ATAN OTA IS UNDERGOING C OF O PROCESSING AND GOES FOR 550,000 NAIRA FOR A PLOT.

ONE OFF AND/OR INSTALMENTAL PAYMENTS ARE ALLOWABLE.
CALL ME ON 08076851700 FOR FURTHER DETAILS, SITE VISITS,ETC.

REMEMBER THAT REAL ESTATE IS REAL INVESTMENT AND BELIEVE ME, THE FUTURE IS CHEAP FOR THOSE WHO BUY IT TODAY.
Re: Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! by IykeD(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
Which area is ur estate located in Ikorodu? All these minor details are necessary in adverts.
Re: Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! by AmeLonRo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
OUR IKORODU ESTATE.

The estate is located along Igborufu Road at Abule Imagbon, Ita Oluwo off Ikorodu/ Ishagamu road, Shagamu Local Government Area at the boundary between Lagos and Ogun State. It is 11km from the Ikorodu round about to the Ita Oluwo junction and 7km from the junction to the estate. The estate is 40min drive from Ikeja and also 40min drive to Lekki after the completion of the proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
Re: Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! by nosco: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
Hello- I am interested in buying a land at ikorodu. Do you have a number I can reach you on?
Re: Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! by AmeLonRo(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2010
I can be reached on +2348036910988

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm / Jetty For Sale In Calabar, Cross River State. / Consent Vision Nursing Home For Sale @ Abule - Egba - 4m Obo (Picture Attached) / Letting @ Old Ikoyi , Dolphin,osborne Estate, Park View,banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.