Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

U Need A Massage After A Very Busy Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / U Need A Massage After A Very Busy Day (366 Views)

DUBAI Ladies, Let Sex, Massage And Mouth Action Drop Whatsapp No / What U Need To Know About Heartbreaki / Let Massage Do The Margic For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Need A Massage After A Very Busy Day by K2handsom: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
You feel tired,weak and needed to be strengthened? or you want to sleep well,ease out stress,feel active,rejuvenate your cells? then you need a massage to make you feel healthier and activated physically. it's efficient and you will feel alright,fun massage, body to body massage, prostate massage both men and women only those in lagos. Drop ur whatspp number for more chatn contact me on kolaniyi907@gmail.com.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Just Needed A Matured Lady To Be My Companion / I Need A Matured Female Companion In Abeokuta Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.