Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos (5048 Views)

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / Study At The Prestigious Univeristy Of Mumbai / Univeristy Of Ado Ekiti, Part Time Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos by marryet: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
Hello Josites,
  If I need to get my official transcripts from the University of Jos, please who do I need to contact or communicate with. I have been to the website and not surprised at the unavailability of information. Please again send my your input or your experiences with this issues eespeciallyUnijos graduates.
Also, if this has been posted in the past kindly send me the link as I apologise in advance

Thanks
Re: How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos by weberrand: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2012
Go to www.etx-ng.com.

ETX-NG is a service which allows you order transcripts from universities in Nigeria and have such transcripts delivered to any tertiary institution as well as educational organisations worldwide.

ETX-NG stands for Electronic Transcript Exchange for Nigeria
Re: How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos by alutaoracle: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2014
visit this site http://www.unijosupdate.com there is a tutorial there on how to get your unijos transcript. the ext-ng method is not actually functioning
Re: How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos by alutaoracle: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
don't mean to spam this site but visit unijosupdate. there is a detailed method of getting yor unijos transcript there

(1) (Reply)

Unijos 2013/2014 Remedial Studies Admission List / This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House / How Primary School Students Were Caught In The Middle Of S£x, And Drugs - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.