Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Prophetic Sound Dynamics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Sound Dynamics (444 Views)

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Sound Dynamics by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Prophetic Sound Dynamics

Mere knowledge of the supernatural world won’t bring about its manifestation. You need an understanding of the dynamics of its operations if you must benefit from it.

A cardinal step in the release of the supernatural is the production of sound.

It is the production of sound based on the word of God revealed to you that will compel supernatural forces to work in your favour.

That is what brings about the signs you desire. Soundless Christians are therefore sign-less Christians.

The night discussion between Jesus and Nicodemus is very revealing of the dynamics of sound production.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:8

When the wind blows, you hear the sound distinctly; that is the evidence that the wind is blowing. In the same way, everyone that is born of the Spirit produces sounds.

You must be heard for the supernatural to be released in your life. Everyone that is born of the Spirit of God is designed for sound production.

This is the switch that sets the supernatural in motion. Just like no one understands the movement of the wind, the sound of the believers may not be understood.

You hear the sound alright but may never understand it until you see the effect.

Get this straight, your mouth is a weapon of authority ordained by God to keep you in perfect dominion. It is your instrument for the exercise of supernatural authority.

Jesus said everyone that is born of the Spirit is like the wind. You must make distinct sounds with your mouth concerning what you desire before you can see a sign in that direction.

Every sign and wonder is a direct product of a sound. That is why only the confident loud-mouths command the miraculous in the kingdom.

Many people in church are too religious to manifest signs and wonders. They keep a closed mouth and a complaining heart.

If you say positive things based on the word of God in your heart, you will get positive results. The same is true for negatives words.

As a believer, the basis of whatever you say must be the word of God. Until light permeates your heart from His word, you won’t be able to produce the right sound.

A preacher who wants the supernatural to manifest must first proclaim it with his mouth.

This is why during healing meetings, one often hears preachers making great proclamations of what the power of the Great Jehovah can do.

You hear them declare confidently that blind eyes will be opened, the lame will walk, the deaf will hear, etc. They are giving sound to what is in their hearts.

As such proclamations are being made, supernatural forces are called into action.

Even God the Father of the miraculous operated this way. We are told in Genesis chapter one that a time came when God wanted a change of situation.

He wanted to re-create the heavens and the earth. Darkness was everywhere. No sign of light and of life.

God’s Spirit was hovering over the shapeless, formless, void but that alone did not bring about the desired result.

So how did God go about the task? He followed the same pattern that Jesus talked about in John 3:8. “And God said…”

God produced a sound. This turned on the supernatural. As soon as God said “Let there be light,” light came. The same thing happened for every other thing He created.

If God needed to produce sound to manifest His divine nature, then you and I have no choice if we must manifest that same nature.

There was darkness upon the face of the deep but God called light out of it. This means that for every problem there is a solution, but it takes a calling out for the solution to manifest.

If you cannot produce the sound, don’t expect the sign. The type of sound you produce is the kind of sign you’ll receive (negative or positive).

For several years now, I have been making a clear sound about my health, based of course on the revealed truth of God’s word.

To the glory of God, I live in perfect health today despite my busy schedule. It is the same thing for every other area of life-ministry, family, etc.

Like God, everything I desire (in line with God’s word) I sound it out. I want protection so I sound protection. I want a great future, so I make the same sound and so on.

You can replace “And God said…” in Genesis 1 with “And God sounded…” I take after Him, Halleluyah!

Do the same thing too. Keep saying what you desire until it comes alive and manifests physically.

The supernatural responds to a sound drawn out of a fountain of revealed truth. God could not have what He wanted without producing a sound. Neither can you.

Halleluyah

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Pray With The Right Perspective – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Metaphor, Allegory And Interpretation Problem: A Dumb And Dubious Move. / NSCIA Berates Kukah Over Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.