Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigerian Resident Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Resident Permit (6531 Views)

Get Europe Visa With 5 Years Resident Permit / Getting A Temporary Nigerian Resident Permit / Any Nigerian Resident In Dubai Here Plesae Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Resident Permit by pharrod(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2006
Hey room ,a friend of mine wants to pay me a visit .the Nigerian embassy in LONDON required my resident permit.this is my first time to hear about that.I'm a Nigerian do i need resident permit.please advice me on what to do.i'm confused.
This is what they required from me ,because i want to send a letter of invitation to my friend in UK.....................Application requirements: (a) One completed application form. (b) Passport. (c) One passport-size photo. (d) Fee, which at present must be paid by postal order. (e) Onward or return ticket for Tourist visas. (f) Paid registered post return envelope if applying by post. Business: (a)-(f) and, (g) Letter of introduction from a company or a resident of Nigeria, accepting immigration responsibility for applicant; any Nigerian inviting a visit[/color]or must attach photocopies of the first five pages of his/her own passport, while a resident must enclose a copy of his/her residence permit.DO I NEED RESIDENT PERMIT BEFORE I COULD INVITE SOMEONE TO NIGERIA?[color=#990000]
Re: Nigerian Resident Permit by layi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2006
Hope u read your post well.

any Nigerian inviting a visitor must attach photocopies of the first five pages of his/her own passport, while a resident must enclose a copy of his/her residence permit

Are u a full fledged Nigerian or just a permanent resident? U should know which part of the quote applies to you.
Re: Nigerian Resident Permit by Hotstepper(f): 6:07am On Jan 04, 2006
am confused ohhhhhh..r u trying 2 visit Uk or is ur friend in Uk tryna visit u in Nigeria...if da 2nd ? (question), is he/she a 9erian?
Re: Nigerian Resident Permit by Akolawole(m): 4:21am On Jan 07, 2006
Its not stressful , i've got it for 3 Jamaicans.
All the person needs is a letter form you and photocopies of your passport. Shikenna!

But if the person is under-age, God you may have to bring in Obasanjo grin. It is very very difficult because of Child-traf....
Re: Nigerian Resident Permit by UNIB(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
hmm, are you  an asylum seeker  in Niaja  or just wanna know if there's Resident permit in Nig.?, shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Train Ride Experience From Lagos To Osogbo / Travel To Tanzania / How Much Is Plane Ticket From Ñigeria To California Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.