Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager (665 Views)

Prop Firms - The Savior Of Unprivileged But Good Forex Traders / Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? / Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2018
dear all

I am pleased to tell you that if you have up to $100 to fund your forex account, I will manage your account t for you.

all you need is to contact me for the process.

N:B the $100 is yours

drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by mazeup: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
How good are you?08063452021
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by Fxmanager(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2018
yankeedodo:
dear all

I am pleased to tell you that if you have up to $100 to fund your forex account, I will manage your account t for you.

Give us your trading track record from myfxbook so as verify your account performance.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by meekhat: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Wait oo! I have heard a lot of such stories in the past. Do I know your record. Are you trust worthy enough?
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
meekhat:
Wait oo! I have heard a lot of such stories in the past. Do I know your record. Are you trust worthy enough?

then let me chat you up on WhatsApp
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by kcmichael: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
I will chat you guys up soon
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by Fxmanager(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
meekhat:
Tell him to provide his myfxbook verified performance statistics in these forum for investors to analyse before decided to invest with you.
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Fxmanager:
Tell him to provide his myfxbook verified performance statistics in these forum for investors to analyse before decided to invest with you.

oga na PAMM account, no be myfxbook
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by WayStage(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2018
yankeedodo:
dear all

Chat me up on 08036809180
Re: Do You Need A Good Forex Account Manager by Fxmanager(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
yankeedodo:

oga na PAMM account, no be myfxbook
What stops you from linking the PAMM account to myfxbook using the investors password? Do you know that our myfxbook trading statistics is our PAMM managed account, linked to myfxbook to show our performance statistics to any potential investors to analyze, before reaching a decision to invest in us?

(1) (Reply)

Live Investment Here , Full Plot Of Land @ Sango/ogun N2.5m / At Least $50 Per Day If You Are Serious / 200 Tonnes Of Maize Needed From Any Part Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.