Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) (55699 Views)

Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 / Uruguay Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup, (1 - 0) On 20th June 2018 / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Highlight Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by SkinnyNigga: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
doctokwus:

Thought was the only one that noticed.
But I think it has to do with the cameramen or directors,they are shooting or picking poor angle shots.
I think it's the same HD cameras used in top European leagues,so the cameras used can't be the problem.
go buy DSTV Mr man..
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
abbeyty:

Lol, it pained her, almost 10 years? Do you have problem with that or you are the one paying my bills ?you local retired olosho. If that ten years really hurt you, why dont you drink some rat posion, nobody will miss your ugly self. Who told you i am a yoruba? Hope youruba man no rape your mother ohh cuz this your hate for them is second to none. Give me your account number, let me sendyou some money to buy data and some bleaching cream to complete your bleaching adventure. I never chop ugly b.i.t.ch.

0058041336..... Access bank

Waiting for the alert
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by neezar: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
lefulefu2:
Omo Russia don put another one oo!cheesy.. Its currently Russia 3: SAUDI arabia 0. neezar,Lalas247,twoclans come and see how russia dey kill d saudischeesy.
I swear I enjoy that game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saudi Arabia should just go back home and be making war weapon... Fdootball is not for terrorist :/ :/

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by abbeyty(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
JamaicanLove:

0058041336..... Access bank

Waiting for the alert

Do you think i am joking ? give me your real account detail instead of this fake one you posted up there. I want to end that poverty in your life
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not a guy.
hmmm
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by Twoclans(f): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
lefulefu2:
Omo Russia don put another one oo!cheesy.. Its currently Russia 3: SAUDI arabia 0. neezar,Lalas247,twoclans come and see how russia dey kill d saudischeesy.

I missed opening ceremony and today's match,that is what happens when you work with a mother who has no interest in football sad
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by kapelvej: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Who asked you if you are residing in overs? Awon show off
I don't know you before, some one asked me a question I responded, I said I am not in ninja, I purposely did not say were i was still you came after me, I could be in Mali or Afghanistan, are those place better than Nija. I don't know how some of you see this abroad thing. Please read my profile and all my previous post
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Twoclans:

I missed opening ceremony and today's match,that is what happens when you work with a mother who has no interest in football sad
haha i can understand grin.in my own case the reason i missed the openining ceremony was because of the wrong time inscribed in the timetable i bought.in the timetable it said the ceremony would open by 5 oclock grin.when i checked the tv almost to five they were already in second half cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
abbeyty:

Do you think i am joking ? give me your real account detail instead of this fake one you posted up there. I want to end that poverty in your life

Oga that's my account number. What's fake there? With all the mouth you dey make, abi you think say I won't drop my account number? Lol. Send and I will paste the credit alert details on nairaland forum, as easy as that. No much talk. Since you dey claim say you fit end my broke life, please do. My messiah.. I'm waiting for the alert.

0058041336 access bank. That's my account number.
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
kapelvej:
I don't know you before, some one asked me a question I responded, I said I am not in ninja, I purposely did not say were i was still you came after me, I could be in Mali or Afghanistan, are those place better than Nija. I don't know how some of you see this abroad thing. Please read my profile and all my previous post

Why should I read your post and profile? I didn't come for you sir.. now bye.
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
someone please tell their pilot to keep the engine going

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by udo2018: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
ovcwality:

good bookmaker u fit predict some matches for me abeg
Any good bookie would know that Russia will beat Saudi. Anyways, I've already played my game. Russia vs Saudi(1&O2.5) Morocco vs Iran(Over 2.5) Portugal vs Spain(Over 1.5)
play with at least 20k and thank me tomorrow.
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by femi4: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
safarigirl:
11:00 AM Nigerian time
1pm
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by Sirfeeking(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2018
victrick105:

are you answering that dude... so people know nothing about football, they believe you must win all your matches
there are two reasons for me why Nigeria lost there last three friendlies
1) avoid injuries
2)to shift opponents attention away from them

the second reason even seems more logical... after cruising through the qualifiers unbeaten, beating Argentina and Poland in our last two friendlies... it would be foolish to win all our games, that will only spark attention from our group D opponents and make them sense us as potential threat, hence, the need to disguise and lose the other three friendlies even against Czech, so that Croatia will see us as a work over.
Thank you for your contribution,I was forced to quote him imagine comparing super eagles to the Saudi national team.
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by kapelvej: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Why should I read your post and profile? I didn't come for you sir.. now bye.
read them so that you know it has nothing to with abroad. Just answering a question I was asked
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2018
DonMekino:
Saudi sabi qualify n they go just dey collect goals like water....lost 7-0 to Germany once, 5-1 to Russia and now 5-0 again....

bro, stop giving credits to the useless Saudi team, it was actually 8-0 in 2002 wc in Japan

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by lfleak: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
MusicSots:

Or could it be poor network?

Bro, I just got the kind of error you were getting yesterday, I think the error is from the network, I just used turbo vpn with it and it worked..
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
This is how Croatia will dissect us.

The Arabs are leaving way too much space in defence. That is exactly the same problem the Super Eagles have. If we cant maintain shape in defence, we will be easy prey for Croatia's high pressure game.

Our Counter Attacks need to have that cutting edge. The Croatia I saw against Brazil. That is the only way we can beat them.....perfectly executed counter attacks

I said it.

Croatia's high pressure game did not give us the space to build
Re: Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) by yinkeys(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2018
echobazz:

nawa for your analysis ooh

You didn't even add the dreaded German machines #diemanschaft
What happened to your #diemanschaft bro ?
I knew the World Cup winner before the knockout stages.
I can also tell you potential 2022 winners.
Watch out for England, they have a wealth of talent coming up. They have developed their grassroot football tremendously, I think more than any other country in the world if I'm not mistaken.
Russia 2018 was an experience for them, with the way England is churning out talents if they don't win 2022 World Cup they will surely win 2026. It's just a matter of time now

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) / Keshi: Nigerian Government Vs South African FG. Who Did It Better? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.