Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Personal Experience Of Some Essential Small Kitchen Appliances - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Personal Experience Of Some Essential Small Kitchen Appliances (749 Views)

Home ‘n’ Moore — Kitchen Appliances/Utensils/Souvenirs At Best Prices! / @zion_kitchen_appliances Home Of Kitchen Appliances / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Experience Of Some Essential Small Kitchen Appliances by SOLYAchen: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Whether you are a recent graduate moving into your own apartment or a newlywed settling into your first home, you will need the right equipment for the kitchen, a few basic techniques, and a handful of recipes to get through the first few months or even years. Yet compiling a list of all the essentials for prepping, cooking, and baking our favorite flavorful dishes can be overwhelming and expensive. When we started our cooking journey, we were full of confusion and frustration as we began our search for the best cookware and essential kitchen tools for minimalist cooks. Also, it is easy to fall prey to the allure of so many new products.

After months of searching and choosing, I learned exactly which tools one needs (and does not need) to stock a fully functional and multi-purpose minimalist kitchen. My selection was chosen for design, value, and durability—if an item is intended to last "forever," I opted for quality over economy, but there were other areas in which I saved money. Hope this simple list of kitchen essentials can bring the job down to size.

Siemens Dishwasher

In this modern era, a space for Dishwasher in kitchen is a mandate. According to Energy Star, when your dishwasher dies, you may quickly come to miss this time-saving appliance. Loading a dishwasher and pressing start can save you over 230 hours a year, compared to washing and drying by hand.

Bosch Side-by-side Fridge-Freezer

The superior built structure, and the ample space for storage on the door is ideal for folks who have limited mobility to carry across the kitchen area. The ease to place and retrieve the items on the doors is ideal for users to reach.

Siemens Induction Hobs

With Siemens induction hobs, you can prepare your favorite dishes quickly and easily. With power Induction, electromagnetism generates heat only where you need it—in your pots and pans. Heat is generated in the pans instantly by the induction stove and vanishes just as quickly when you switch off. If something boils over, it cannot burn onto the glass ceramic surface because the surface hardly gets hot at all.

Changdi Oven

It is a good choice if you're not looking for a lot of bells and whistles in your next range but still want a solid cooker.

This product has a storage capacity of 30 litres, with 4 cooking functions: defrost, broil, roast, bake/roast; Convection fan function & Rotisserie function is optional; its thermostat is designed to regulate temperature from 0-250°C. Buy it now on JOYBUY and enjoy the half-year sale.

IKEA products

If you are going to fit everything you need into your teeny tiny kitchen, you're going to need a little help. Here are some of the best products out there for making the most of your small space.

A wall-mounted magnetic knife rack is a great way to keep your knives within easy reach, and save a little drawer space. Try the Grundtal, from IKEA.

A pot rail is the greatest little kitchen workhorse. Mount one above your countertop, and use it to store pretty much anything you can hang on a hook. Or mount one on the wall, and use it to store actual pots. Things you use often will be easily accessible, and you will save tons of drawer and cabinet space. You can find such rails (and lots of coordinating products, like hooks and cubbies) at IKEA.

Nothing transforms a small kitchen quite like a kitchen cart; suddenly, you have extra storage space and counter space.

Kitchen interior fittings turn chaotic drawers and hard-to-reach corners into things of beauty and efficiency. What could be more beautiful than finding the potato peeler precisely when you need it? From waste sorting to cookware organizing, these unsung heroes will make your everyday cooking routine sing.

MAMA LEMON – Singapore No. 1 Selling Dishwashing Liquid

Mama Lemon, a well-loved household brand in Singapore

Formulated with refreshing & natural lemon fragrance, it provides consumers a wide range of excellent quality and value. Offering quick rinse benefits, it is safe, effective, yet gentle on hands.

Each person's view of minimalism is different, and it should be different. We all have different lives and different priorities, just go find the tools in the kitchen to make your life happier and easier.

More at /g7iiS1

(1) (Reply)

Mothers,for Your Affordable Babies And Children's Shoes,get In Here!! / Prophets Of Doom / Airtel 4g Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.