Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Constipation And Indigestion, Put An End To It Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constipation And Indigestion, Put An End To It Now. (292 Views)

Help I Get Severe Indigestion Everytime I Eat Cooked Beans !!! / Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Constipation And Indigestion, Put An End To It Now. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hi Guys,
Are you suffering from constipation or indigestion?? Have you tried using ALOE VERA DRINK??

HOW ALOE VERA DRINK WORKS INSIDE YOUR BODY

For the first 10 days, from day1 to day 10:
The very first drop of Aloe Vera drink triggers Detoxification of stomach and Liver. Daily intake helps the person overcome problems like Indigestion, Constipation, Acidity, Gastric, Headache, Stomach Pain etc. It also works as a natural antiseptic, removing all infection from the body

From day 11 to day 20:
Aloe Vera boosts Blood Circulation and stimulates Kidney. Helps the person to get over any kind of pain in the body, streamlines sugar distribution in the blood. Helps control problems related to Blood Pressure, Sexual Impotency, and Obesity etc. Energy Level rises up, sleeping pattern improves, and Skin Tone improves. The person will feel considerable health improvement with rosy cheeks due to increase in blood supply.

From day 21 to day 30:
Gel starts repairing and stimulating Pancreas and other organs of the body, thereby giving considerable relief for Diabetes, arthritis, asthma and Heart ailments and improves eye-sight also. Person will feel overall improvement in energy level due to rejuvenation and regeneration of Cells and Perfect Functioning of body systems and organs.

DOSAGE: 30 - 60 ml in the Morning with Empty Stomach and 50 ml at Night 30 to 45 minutes before or after meal.

Aloe Vera can be taken with any Medication, as it has No Negative Side Effects.
Avoid eating pickles, fried and toxic foods.
This drink clears out the mucus in your body and also reduces inflammation. It make the skin smooth, and also fills you up.

ORDER YOURS VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP ON

(1) (Reply)

The Ac And Ac Genotype Compartibility / [new Research] The 16:8 Diet, Benefits On Wealth Loss And Health. / Face Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.