Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) (1726 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by axcer: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
GistMore.com

This little girl is celebrating her birthday today with lovely Asoebi attires

>>> http://www.gistmore.com/little-girl-asoebi-attires

Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by axcer: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
See her lap like a boiled pig leg, them go fvck this one tire shocked
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
my adorable birthday mate..
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by pemiakd: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Omo! See lovely baby with nice skin. I love dis baby!

Looking gud is a good business. Kudos to mum and dad. HBD
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by 9jaAmerican: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
i would give anything to know why you and people like you act stupid in here, anything at all. I mean, WTF mehn!! Is being stupid on social media now paying, does the owner of this forum pay or reward the most stupid comment,am I missing something here.... TF is going on!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chubby cute bambina.
Happy birthday sweetie.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
9jaAmerican:
i would give anything to know why you and people like you act stupid in here, anything at all. I mean, WTF mehn!! Is being stupid on social media now paying, does the owner of this forum pay or reward the most stupid comment,am I missing something here.... TF is going on!!

I tell you Sir! Some people's comments here makes my skin crawl.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by ovieokodhi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
pervert, pedophile, people like you abuse little kids it is only on Nairaland you tend to display such level of stupidity.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by pemiakd: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
9jaAmerican:

I wonder o
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she go good for bed
Shut up you fool.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by wittyt98(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
. SARS no go see this kind person arrest o, Na innocent and sane people Dem go dey disturb. you are a potential rapist and Na God go punish you very soon oloriburuku Omo ale

Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beautiful
10k followers instagram account for sale call me now 08133261377
Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by funtomiee(f): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
ah walahi dem suppose kill u instantly olorun gbo
i said it you r just one foolish old fool without sense
i pity ur life

(1) (Reply)

'No One Was at Home'- Police Arrives Dbanj's Home After His Son's Death / Hilarious T-shirt Depicting Davido And Chioma Goes Viral (photo) / Nigerians Drag Actress Mercy Aigbe Over Epic Photoshop Fail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.