Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh (55918 Views)

Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by tobidipity(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know what is wrong with these folks, me Soberdrunk!!! If i have the type of money these folks have, i can NEVER be bothered by drama or irrelevant things, i will be too busy enjoying my money, only things like "Oga our beer is not cold", "We don't have catfish" "Temporarily unable to dispense cash" "You have reached your daily limit", "we need to carry out more tests" will bother me, what anyone thinks cannot bother me because i nor kuku get shame........ angry

LMFAO... I feel u bro
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
d Churchill's brother will b shocked to find out that the SUV,was bought by tonto, and sh covered up for her hubby's prestige..am just assuming ooo.now let's wait for her reaction...!!!
she cant afford it. How much do actressess earn

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by milemimi93(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
timmyrocks:
yA VERY STUPUID shey u no

I expected this but not from a man. Maybe you are a transgendered.. Cause no sense man after reading the evil that women do would still want to marry..
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by don89(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
That girl Tonto is demon possessed(mere looking at her, I was once in Churchill's shoes(nneka is her name) , you can never please her unless you kill yourself for her. This type of women will never appreciate you when you marry them or have a child with them. They will be killing you and still be shouting that you have killed them. Always destroying things at the slightest provocation. I have been there but God save me and I moved on. Men be wise in your choice of women, all that glitters ain't gold.

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by spiritedtete: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
I know one thing for sure; That Tonto is a broke ass psycho!
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by wink2015(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Churchill brother why come into the matter.

The relationship was between Tonto and Churchill.

Why come to heat up a broken relationship this dead hour?

Churchill source of wealth is questionable judging from the way his uncle Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo looted the national treasury embezzling money meant for the power sector amounting to 16 billion USD.
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Ximenez(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
BlissB:
This guy get time
What time? You think it's easy for someone to keep quiet while one hoe keeps blackmailing a member of your family.

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Ximenez(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Or when last did she feature in any hit box-office film

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by weyreypey: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ellabae:
shocked All these long epistles? Can't read them
You are a certified dullarrd

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by bongolistik(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
With under the skirt power, anything is possible, though I know she can't truly afford it

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by samuelchimmy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
udi4eva:

Im sure u didn't read the epistle, not that it is anything meaningfully to me or humanity tho. But the fact that its only the like you are interested in tell so much about you sad
you don't know a tiny bit about me, I read the post fully well, but it's obvious I was able to spot something that your brain couldn't process
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
Tonto, retrace your steps.
Yea, I think she should. I've never believed charms worked until I learnt Churchill married tonto. I tot it was a joke but hey, it was real. If I can't remember all that was said by this guy, I could remember when tonto wanted to commit suicide at a point, saying she needed a baby but she couldn't get pregnant , lol. I wish one of the weed smokers had been her husband and I'd have simply said, birds of same feather , flock together . I dont seem to know why a thing like this always happens...a good man or woman falling in the hands of a wrong spouse. And it's not ordinary, but jazz at work. The marriage hit the rocks the moment jazz faded. grin. I congratulate Churchill on the successful completion of the IT and security installation contracts he won at the prestigious EFCC building in Abuja. I saw his pictures shaking hands with everybody, including the EFCC Chairman during the commissioning of the multi billion naira building.

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by bongolistik(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ximenez:
Or when last did she feature in any hit box-office film
Even if she feature in 10 hit box office film recently, she can't still afford it. Her net worth might not even be up to that car

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
wink2015:
Churchill brother why come into the matter.

The relationship was between Tonto and Churchill.

Why come to heat up a broken relationship this dead hour?

Churchill source of wealth is questionable judging from the way his uncle Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo looted the national treasury embezzling money meant for the power sector amounting to 16 billion USD.

Correct guy, you type sense unlike idomie generation way full this thread
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by KanwuliaExtra: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why won’t this DISEASE-SPREADING OBJ FAMILY leave this girl alone? Na by force? undecided

Totally uncalled for.
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by dahnimoh(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tonto,we have heard another side of the story.. When you talk too much, you exposé you weakness without you knowing. Churchill is a more matured stock. In silence lies the strength of a man.

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by okerekeikpo: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even if you dash me Tonto Dike I no go marry

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Tonimordred(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
I no no sey dis lady wey dem dey call tonto abi na toto bad lyk dis...d guy as said it all ho na ho....wait dat spirit wey dey make her speak in tongues she sabi d name....once again hoe na hoe
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Ximenez(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
bongolistik:
Even if she feature in 10 hit box office film recently, she can't still afford it. Her net worth might not even be up to that car
To be a celebrity in Nigeria is not easy, some of them borrow, steal, defraud to live up to the fake life.

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by VULCAN(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
You lack vision.

This post will be seen by 1m people within a week. All the blogs will carry it.

He is not a celebrity so common sense should tell you that he may not have thousands of followers.

samuelchimmy:
Upon all this epistle, the post only managed to garner 44likes, Kai. What a waste of energy

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by eventsms(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your brother made a mistake by marrying ASHAWO,FAMILY BREAKER, DESTINY DESTROYER ETC. Tonto dike is a Demon.

A lesson to all men

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by mandate12: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know what is wrong with these folks, me Soberdrunk!!! If i have the type of money these folks have, i can NEVER be bothered by drama or irrelevant things, i will be too busy enjoying my money, only things like "Oga our beer is not cold", "We don't have catfish" "Temporarily unable to dispense cash" "You have reached your daily limit", "we need to carry out more tests" will bother me, what anyone thinks cannot bother me because i nor kuku get shame........ angry

Hahaha.. Funny but true. It really baffles me the way most of these celebs fool around.
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by livinbygrace: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
d Churchill's brother will b shocked to find out that the SUV,was bought by tonto, and sh covered up for her hubby's prestige..am just assuming ooo.now let's wait for her reaction...!!!

Dont say what you dont know.Tonto DIKEH has never dated any broke guys,from the Hotellier in SURULERE,To promise in Festac now living on island.She and her squad halima Abubakar,oge okoye have always been dating rich guys.Everybody knows Churchil as money bag,so forget that accusation from Tontoh,she is just desperate and fraustrated woman.

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Obaf1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:
Ftc... Who go send me money as a reward
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, in igbo land we say, nNDO diiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiIIIII
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Urshtech(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tonto, oya make u con defend urselfeb4 I go comment
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by jrusky(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
To be honest I know some people will say what is he or she talking about? Tontoh has really messed up she has made all these saga look fake and she is the real problem not Churchill. From this write up I personally was aware of most of the things mention in this post Churchill was never that such bad guy it's tontoh who her beast character spelt doom on her marriage it's like she is possess or someone under spiritual influence.

I like Tontoh in her day as actress but she is under strange influence and she ignored it rather than seeking help. Sometime I feel sorry for her because naturally she is a kind hearted lady but the spirit of confusion is really troubling her life badly possibly the goddess called *madonna* in the spiritual realm is the one troubling her because she is really confused. May God help her.
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by charlesazeh(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
That's no point at all..women buy somethings for themselves and mention their boyfriend or husband to be the one that bought it for them..... Maybe she bought the car herself and said Churchill did...because she's married to him
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by factwriter(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Fact is, she is still very far from broke.

I had privileged insight into some of her financial transactions today but for reason bothering on gentility and maturity, I can't divulge any detail.

But she is still far from being broke.
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by danielblessing(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
oro agba!
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
bongolistik:
Gbam....send ur accnt number for that statement u made

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by bigpicture001: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
...actress don't need to have money..we always know dem to be big tym flirt. yes sh has flirted and got money..so.much of it.but not from the churchhill,guy sh was attracted to this one cuz sh thought dey could settle down. latr, u will still ask how daniella okeke got money to fly around d world or how china I've foots her bill now if they anchorman one yong boi big boi now,u will claim dey don't have money b4 then..i laugh!
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by bigpicture001: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
jrusky:
To be honest I know some people will say what is he or she talking about? Tontoh has really messed up she has made all these saga look fake and she is the real problem not Churchill. From this write up I personally was aware of most of the things mention in this post Churchill was never that such bad guy it's tontoh who her beast character spelt doom on her marriage it's like she is possess or someone under spiritual influence.

I like Tontoh in her day as actress but she is under strange influence and she ignored it rather than seeking help. Sometime I feel sorry for her because naturally she is a kind hearted lady but the spirit of confusion is really troubling her life badly possibly the goddess called *madonna* in the spiritual realm is the one troubling her because she is really confused. May God help her.

...I wish u to get married to someone and kip seeing him.move around everywhere with a so called very sexy gal in d name of personal assistance. nd yet tell u nothing is happening IN JESUS name. AMEN!

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid)