Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

BON Commentary On Russia 2018 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BON Commentary On Russia 2018 (21693 Views)

How To Listen To Live Pigin Commentary On Supersport Dstv / Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Broadcast World Cup To Nigerians Live / AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Theoan: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
WHAT BON
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
mentor1234:
. Choi is not march, is match. NEPA tooked? shocked was it ur light grin
is that your final answer?
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by IykeBazz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please what's the frequency for Kwese Sport TV channel?
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by BAILMONEY: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
SHINA ABIMBOLA SHOULD JUST RETIRE MBOKangry

1 Like

Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
I prefer SuperSports commentators with British accent. Let us come up with matching Cable TV and commentary and I will watch via 9ja commentary.
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by okwabayi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
All I care is, was the video quality High Definition? If it was then to hell with every other thing.
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by destinychildolu(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Senselin:
I prefer SuperSports commentators with British accent. Let us come up with matching Cable TV and commentary and I will watch via 9ja commentary.
Those commentators you are referring to are not Supersports employees rather they work with HBS

1 Like

Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by ikorodureporta: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Their kwese tv jst dey show adverts anyhow instead of opening ceremony
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by nelsonebby(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Watched mine on super sport 3
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Thegents6: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kwese ko Kwekere ni. Abeg na Oyinbo commentary sure pass
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Pressto4u(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I didn't wash the march becurse NEPA tooked our light
R u 4 real?
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Olami90: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
That commentary from Sina was damn too dull and local. it seem he had issue with calling the players name.

I was always waiting for Emmanuel Etim to take over the commentary. That guy is exceptionally good.
Only if he can do it alone all through the 90minutes....#smiles

3 Likes

Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by kmaster007: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
make una buy better cable... wat is kwese?
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Mustay(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

Or it could be that the commentator knows that most of his audience are religious and tailored his commentary accordingly.

One time, Shina said "God is not a Russian" or something like that. I was like OMG! Another time, he said Emmanuel is one of the younger ones taking over and I was like what's all these? The commentary had been diluted by some stale jokes and off-target additions. He even went ahead to tell us the percentages of Christians, Muslims etc in Russia.

I somehow felt pity for the Nigeria Info gang because there was a huge difference between their commentary and the older ones.

I hope they get to see this because the world cup just started and I have no problem mixing old wine with new blood but they can be rest assured this partnership will not work well in the current state. The total package needs to be improved upon.

2 Likes

Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I didn't wash the march becurse NEPA tooked our light
we were in thesame shoes.. Lol
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Donshegxy10(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
kwesse should have went for Nigeria info and brila combo....
tony bekederemo, overdose, bimbo awoyele Emmanuel etim and co could have done way better.
shina really sucks, I used to like him back in the days though with the likes of pa Walter oyatogun.
I hope they will get better.
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pressto4u:
R u 4 real?
no o I'm not for real Madrid o
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by SlyCharlie(m): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Mustay:
What are your thoughts on the Kwese-BON-Nigeria Info live commentary on the World Cup?

It's like I'm listening to NTA/Radio Nigeria. The blend of old and young is appreciated but this has old style written all over it.

There's so much spirituality in Sina's commentary that he has involved God in the Russia vs SA match.
Shina Abimbola should not take part in any further commentary.. ah ah..
Emmanuel Etim ti take over, dude was calm composed and collected..
If somebody from the frcn must be there, Emeka Oturupo should have been taken instead at least his jokes are on point!.
Nothing sha pass the main commentary on the English Feed totally enjoyed it today.
Was actually listening to Shine and co on Radio before I switched it of completely

1 Like

Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by MicroSweet(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2018
inoki247:
okay have dey start sharing d Cup..
grin very good question
Re: BON Commentary On Russia 2018 by Ogunleti01: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
BAILMONEY:
SHINA ABIMBOLA SHOULD JUST RETIRE MBOKangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Refuses To Back Messi Or Chitalu For Goal Record / Yobo Blasts Keshi Over Kenya Snub / Nigeria Vs Argentina: See The Previous Games Argentina Defeated Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.