Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (44967 Views)

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures / Remi Oshodi And Family Visit Late Daughter's Tomb (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

5 year old boy, Taju who became a sensation online after his video went viral paid a visit with his Family alongside Actress, Funmi Awelewa who took them, to Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY at his office today.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/little-taju-and-his-family-visits-ay-at.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2018

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Writingdiva: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Grace cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Thewesterner(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Call finally picked

44 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Funnystatus(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Did he invent something or made an outstanding academic achievement?
The same thing they did for Segun wire because of what I don't know.. We keep celebrating the same thing everytime and this circle around entertainment, no wonder when you ask kids this days about their future ambition. I want to be wizkid, Olamide that is what you hear. They don't celebrate shit like this in more sensible countries, check china Na and the rest.. Naija sha

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by hoygift(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wetin be " which school you de go " grin grin grin
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Benjom(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by fxjunkie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hope they won't use that innocent boy oo
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by bidemz(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm..seems instagram is the latest sure way now to CONNECT
Meanwhile.... I was on my way to work this morning when i met one dude who stopped me and begged me to help him with some money saying he hasn't eaten anything for like 2days(fresh guy with robust fresh cheeks oo),in my 6th sense,i brought out a thousand naira note and told him to give me change, lo and behold my brethren, i saw wades of #100 #50 as in real changes for him hand.told him straight up to use his change to go and eat
I do bad thing?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by edicied: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Transformation..... grin but Remember noting is free in this Life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by maxtop(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
I hope the money will be used for the education and well being of Taju cuz the way am seeing Baba Taju, all he wants is to get the money and spend it on another olosho. Just saying though.

3 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by SlayDaddy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Issokay
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by pauljumbo: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
90% of Nigerians are Tajik
They help also
Thanks Ay for bringing life to this boy
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by edicied: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
maxtop:
I hope the money will be used for the education and well being of Taju cuz the way am seeing Baba Taju, all he wants is to get the money and spend it on another olosho. Just saying though.
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by bidemz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
fxjunkie:
Hope they won't use that innocent boy oo
Nollywood Mentality

4 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by LazyNairalander(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
hmmmmmmm

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Sappro22(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
bidemz:

Nollywood Mentality
grin grin grin
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Sappro22(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good luck to him smiley

For sale!!! Tecno Spark

Check out https://www.nairaland.com/4562304/tecno-spark-k9-plus-sale

1 Like

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Dreyl(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
That kid deserves the best in life.
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even the interviewer went with him... He wan most shine join grin
I just love the way he called his name
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by SalamRushdie: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Taju must go to school and Buhari must go back to Daura!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by zombieHUNTER: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yoruba Muslims

After voting for Buhari
They now use the innocent kid

1 Like

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Divay22(f): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dreyl:
That kid deserves the best in life.
Not just him, but every child deserves the best..

4 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
hoygift:
Wetin be " which school you de go " grin grin grin

Mo lo SKU grin grin
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by eliash: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
M happy for the boy but m not happy for the country Nigeria which take joy in promoting trash

1 Like

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by nsidible(f): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
here is the video of Taju and AY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwYjZc5tBTA

1 Like

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by 21savages: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ave jst been hearin the bois name,dnt knw anytin abt him..can sumbdy tell me

1 Like

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
My lame is taju cheesy
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by brain22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wow cool its amazing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Banky W At Ebute Metta Back Then [photo] / Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again / Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.