Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Does MTN Allow Port Forwarding On ZTE Router? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does MTN Allow Port Forwarding On ZTE Router? (2739 Views)

Unlock Mtn, Airtel, 5G (zte MC801A, ZLT X20...), 4G Routers & Mifi / ZTE Router MF28* Charging USB Cable Type / Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does MTN Allow Port Forwarding On ZTE Router? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good day guys, i'm currently setting up a server and i wanted to ask if mtn allows ports to be open in my zte router. Thanks

edit. When i test the ports i opened on my router i get an error that ports are still closed.
Re: Does MTN Allow Port Forwarding On ZTE Router? by Lubanko: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2019
It depends on the type of your router. There's always something slightly different when dealing with different routers. Here's an article which might be of some use but I'm not 100% sure belkin settings.
Re: Does MTN Allow Port Forwarding On ZTE Router? by emcikay: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
You have to open the ports on your mtn modem and the router. Or just put the modem in bridge mode so that router can be doing all the routing AND DHCPing
Re: Does MTN Allow Port Forwarding On ZTE Router? by DarkAlpha: 7:36pm On Jan 06
emcikay:
You have to open the ports on your mtn modem and the router. Or just put the modem in bridge mode so that router can be doing all the routing AND DHCPing

Please how do I put the MTN router in bridge mode? I can’t seem to find the option in the dashboard

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay For Google One Storage From Nigeria / What Materials Do I Need To Network 20 Pcs ? / Please I Want To Buy A Laptop .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.