Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM (1836 Views)

Water Supply Tanker Water Tanker Supply In Enugu Nigeria / Please Help! Landlady Cut-off Electricity And Water Supply To All Tenants / Foxxymobile Water Supply Enugu Water Tanker Suppliers In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM by guvnor02(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is FEDPONAM The Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State.

On behalf of my fellow colleague, I write to bring to the notice of the general public that our school has been suffering from water shortage for the past few weeks.

Water supply has been extremely poor on day to day basis making our lives miserable. Quite often, water supply is so scanty that it is not sufficient for day to day use such as cooking, drinking, washing etc.

Sometimes water is supplied for only half an hour and sometimes we have to wait the whole day for water. But it is very poor dribble that we get from the tap. As it is widely said "Water is life" I can say very clear that we've been deprive life to live.

Please help! Enough is enough.... We can not bear this any longer.

@CampusAmebo

1 Share

Re: Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM by Benblaq(m): 5:50am On Jun 15, 2018
1. Mobilize yourselves. 2. Dig a very deep well 3. Dig like 20 of it. 4. You can sort yourselves out from there, 5. You can add alum to purify it for drinking.
Next!

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM by guvnor02(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmmm Okay!

(1) (Reply)

Trending Nigerian Gospel Songs 2019 / Cloning Innocent Persons Account.. / Seafares Training Materials Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.