Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials (29717 Views)

Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by rexana: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by spiritedtete: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
With all dis SARS tales av been hearing, am so sorry av never been a victim, maybe cause am married, or maybe cause I dress well, or cause I don't keep late nights, or cause I drive a cool car (Kia Rio) which is not flashy, or cause I respect myself always, or cause my friends are my exact type........still don't get why av never experienced dis hard-Crime fighters

Don't worry your day will come... but do not panic. wink

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Auladimeji(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
With all dis SARS tales av been hearing, am so sorry av never been a victim, maybe cause am married, or maybe cause I dress well, or cause I don't keep late nights, or cause I drive a cool car (Kia Rio) which is not flashy, or cause I respect myself always, or cause my friends are my exact type........still don't get why av never experienced dis hard-Crime fighters
Me too,Maybe because I have an innocent face and dress cooperate always
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by talk2percy(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Ndi oshi, that is after ur boys don kill the person abi?? Wetin concern SARS concern yahoo boys? What of the politicians defrauding the whole of Nigerians that SARS are body guarding?? Thunder kill the entire Nigerian police force. Failed nation
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by leisuretym: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:

thank you for exposing yourself, the good thing is you people always expose yourself on social media, security agents should not only take clues from davido waya waya song, olu maintain, yahoozee sound, olamide revealed good clue when he sang yahoo boy no laptop, always pinging, security operative should work on your comment and also work on 9ice song, living thing and olamide science student song
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2018
a welcome development but my question is..
does this stop them from harrasing innocent citizens? NO
can the complaint channels be trusted to divulge information to nail erring officers of SARS?
are the channels available 24/7 ?
if this questions can be in the affirmative..then i believe they can do more than we think..
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Homguy(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
Relax bro, very soon ,very soon.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Olaiya26: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Note-------- The channels are not for the victim(s) rather for the witness. If you know you know
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:

I pray, may sars hold you and torment your life and in the end kill you and tag you an arm robber.... Can i get some amen!!!! So shall it be...

Thank you lord for answering this prayer
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by sonsomegrigbo: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Good morning Igbos!

I rove you all....
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by sonsomegrigbo: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

I pray, may sars hold you and torment your life and in the end kill you and tag you an arm robber.... Can i get some amen!!!! So shall it be...

While Oyinbo pigs are predicting and praying for good things...

Naija or better still biafran pigs are cursing..

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by KingMicky3286: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2018
StPete:
MODS please inform the general public so that no one would be victimized by SARS anymore.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Does it mean that Nigerian police can not afford a customized email ? What is wrong in this country. ?

Anyone can create this and use it to scam the public.

Why did my mother born me in this country without my permission?
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by gonkin(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Why the bad prayer. He has a point. You know the one thing sars used as a template for stop and search. Its yahoo boys. Sars has long been in the system but now they use yahoo boys as an excuse to oppress other civilians.

He made some sense concerning the appearance thingy. But we just pray never to be a victim of the mad sars officers.
Sars has flagged me down so many times, but they just look and give me the go sign. SARS are legal criminals and lets face it. Yahoo boys are the main excuse they use to harass innocent people, its not as if they are even doing the work properly. They just want money.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by MolarT(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2018
make I give this lawyer this contacts coz, not just that their daughter lost her life because of SARS, they are presently looking for her corpse since the last 48hrs.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by OsuGanja(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:

One day na one day

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Mpanyi: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerians will complain about police, police will give them how to solve their complaints and they will still prefer to do nothing and complain still.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by ivanG07(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Lexusgs430:
It's about time...... The transgression by SARS has just been transmitted to the transmission IG......
the trangressors will soon become transgetested to be transsmissioned before it enters into transformer.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by tintingz(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
It's just lucky, I've encounter and question by SARS like 5 times and I was not bullied, most times it's how one respond, just respond calmly with confidence, but that doesn't negate SARS are brutal and lack ethics.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by bendike: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
But you have earrings? shocked
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by cytell56: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2018
StPete:
MODS please inform the general public so that no one would be victimized by SARS anymore.

Na today!!!
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by mrdna(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
I just hate these people so much
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by stacyadams: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
even of na 4k u get
give them
d day wey 6sars men block me front and back.
fear nor catch me.
we all reason d matter
lost 10k dah day
buh fuc it
it made me wiser
nor be by dress clean
dis that.
its abt thw time of d day u move or go out.
stay smart
if dem catch me 4 times a day ..I go give dem 4K by 4 times a day??
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by abhee007(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerian police... that I went to report robbery to at thier vehicle post.... and they started " station 1copy, station copy and bla bla bla " into thier walkies
instead of following me.... they started thier vehicle and left....
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by sonya4all(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Even the people you are reporting to are fully involved in the corrupt practice...
Rubbish
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by bullabong(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
StPete:

ok
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Mcowubaba: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:

I am busy and tired, but I had to log in to reply this comment which is absolutely ridiculous
What do you mean by you dress well?
Is there a code of dressing in Nigeria? undecided
Is there a curfew in Nigeria, is there a time all Nigerians are expected to be back to their homes undecidedundecided
What's your description of late nights, you may work and have fun in the day, does it mean others don't work and have their own fun at night undecided
Should we all drive Kia Rio so Sars will not intimidate usundecided
And you feel all the complaints people make against SARS are not legitimate
People like you are the part of the problem of this shiithole country
You can't call BS for what it is, always playing to the gallery and exhibiting sycophancy
In your mind, you and your friends are 'decent upstanding' citizens, people complaining are hoodlums, street urchins, yahoo boys and girls

With SARS unrestricted and ever-increasing menace, soon they will be at your doorstep, and no one will speak up for you

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by stagger: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
The X-Squad is like the Internal Affairs in the US police departments. Their main job is to catch corrupt police officers and they do this job quite well here.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by tolats(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
You've mentioned it all egbon grin
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Jettage: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerian Police are liars.

One of the number above had the "last seen" on whaatsap as April.

If the operator was last seen in April

How then will they respond to abuse by SARS expeditiously?

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by HoodBillionaire: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2018
how is dat possible
nayural instincts go tell u say make u go house
or somehere safe till its evening time.
stacyadams:
if dem catch me 4 times a day ..I go give dem 4K by 4 times a day??
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by dedunji: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Chanel for secret assassination try it @ your own risk .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Set On Fire In Kaduna Over Death Man / Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.