Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Eid-il-fitr 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eid-il-fitr 2018 (844 Views)

There Is A God But He Is Highly Prejudiced. (Dieu Existe Mais Il Est Partial) / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid-il-fitr 2018 by Olayemi244(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Alhamdulilahi Robil Aalehmin, All glory and honour is given to Allah SWT for granting our wishes to witness and successfully ended the Ramadan Hijrah 1439 A. H. In 2018 and I seek the most humble blessings of Allah upon his most beloved Prophet Muhammad, His parents, wives, children, grand children, Khalifa's and relatives. I pray to Allah to bless us all, grant our individual and collective desires, wishes and make us the relative of Prophet Muhammad in Jannah..... May we meet you again Ramadan.....Inshaa Allah

Re: Eid-il-fitr 2018 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 15, 2018
undecided

Me waiting to start receiving sallah food like...

1 Like

Re: Eid-il-fitr 2018 by ibiyemi28(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkun... Eid Mubarak! As Ramadan ends. Ya Raman forgive our shortcomings and may He grant us to witness many more Ramadan in good health... Amin

Dua to recite when going to eid prayer ground this morning.
"Alahuakbar Alahuakbar Alahuakbar lahilah ilahlahu alahuakbar alahuakbar walilailamdu"
May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Realized That Church Leaders With The Title "Prophet" Are Usually Fake? / Image Of Jesus Appears In The Sky / Susan Ade Coker Of Ranthq Calls Igbo People Shameless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.