Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment (1185 Views)

Earn 50% Of Your Initial Investment In 3days And Other Ones In 7days.. / Forex Account Management, 30% Of Initial Investment, Every Week / Make Money And Recieve Incentive(cars,house )with Initial Investment Of #2,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Sleeke: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
I can show you how to get 30% return on your one time investment every month for as long as you want. this is legitimate.

call for more information.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Fxmanager(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sleeke:
I can show you how to get 30% return on your one time investment every month for as long as you want. this is legitimate.

call 08071288364 for more information.
Brief investors here in this public forum about the investment, for it to be probably scrutinized by them before contacting you.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by zoltan02(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmm. Here we go again.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Sleeke: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
This opportunity is what I depend on in school. It is forex. what I did was just invest my money with a trusted manager and i get paid every month without taking part in trading. I am not benefitting more than getting 2.5% of your initial investment as referral fee. just to make it clear I invested 70000 and i have not regretted it. You can invest 20000 upward and get 30% every month without any effort from you paid directly to your bank account. if you are in akure or Futa environ let us meet and whatever information you want let us discuss it here too. Thank you.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Sleeke: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
I get paid #21000 every month since February directly into my account. That is 30% of my initial investment.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Sleeke: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
zoltan02:
Hmmm. Here we go again.

Try it and see if it is fraud. I just revealed my identity so for me i have nothing to hide but to show my fellow students how to be self sufficient and every other person who need what and where to invest their cash.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Fxmanager(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2018
Sleeke:
My name is Ola Emmanuel, a 500 level Mechanical Engineering student of the Federal university of Technology, Akure. This opportunity is what I depend on in school. It is forex. what I did was just invest my money with a trusted manager and i get paid every month without taking part in trading. I am not benefitting more than getting 2.5% of your initial investment as referral fee. just to make it clear I invested 70000 and i have not regretted it. You can invest 20000 upward and get 30% every month without any effort from you paid directly to your bank account. if you are in akure or Futa environ let us meet and whatever information you want let us discuss it here too. Thank you.
A percentage of investors deposit paid to referrals ( Ponzi alert).

Profits deposited to investors account bank account (Ponzi alert).

You said online foreign exchange trading, can you give us a trading performance track record from myfxbook?

If this is online foreign exchange trading, then the investment program should be setup using a PAMM/MAM trading/investment structure, in a Government's licensed and regulated financial brokerage firm, subject to being monitored and audited, where investors open their personal international foreign exchange account, with 100% exclusive access to deposit/withdraw. With that, the traders/fund managers cannot deposit or withdraw investors fund and run away.

what you are presenting here, is an investment program where investors are paying money into someone's personal account, where the person can then close the program and run away without a trace.

Visit our profile signature for the link to our currency portfolio management service, which secures investors funds, giving them 100% deposit/withdrawal control of their own personal international foreign exchange account. We only have trading access to their account through the broker's PAMM trading software.

Contact us for an opportunity to earn a percentage of our performance fees, passively/residually. Check our profile signature, and contact us through calls or whatsapp, using our number there.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Sleeke: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Fxmanager:
A percentage of investors deposit paid to referrals ( Ponzi alert).

Profits deposited to investors account bank account (Ponzi alert).

You said online foreign exchange trading, can you give us a trading performance track record from myfxbook?

If this is online foreign exchange trading, then the investment program should be setup using a PAMM/MAM trading/investment structure, in a Government's licensed and regulated financial brokerage firm, subject to being monitored and audited, where investors open their personal international foreign exchange account, with 100% exclusive access to deposit/withdraw. With that, the traders/fund managers cannot deposit or withdraw investors fund and run away.

what you are presenting here, is an investment program where investors are paying money into someone's personal account, where the person can then close the program and run away without a trace.

Visit our profile signature for the link to our currency portfolio management service, which secures investors funds, giving them 100% deposit/withdrawal control of their own personal international foreign exchange account. We only have trading access to their account through the broker's PAMM trading software.

Contact us for an opportunity to earn a percentage of our performance fees, passively/residually. Check our profile signature, and contact us through calls or whatsapp, using our number there.

you know I like you. first bring another person down, then promote your own. The same proof you asked for did you know you did not provide it ? The same highlighted points you rubbished was what you promised. Like I said, I am not here to dupe anybody. If anyone needs information let us talk here. Thank you.
Re: How To Earn 30% Monthly On Your Initial Investment by Fxmanager(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sleeke:
you know I like you. first bring another person down, then promote your own.

You said, we bring another person down, then promote our own. Do you know that the structure of these investment program here has all the characteristics of a ponzi scheme? Who is another person? A ponzi scheme. How many families and lives have you not brought down? How many people have you not lead to the part of committing suicide. If you have conscience, you should be joining us to bring down every program with the characteristics of a ponzi scheme, but my instinct tells us that you are the one running these ponzi scheme. If you are not the one running it, but only promoting it, we will advice you to stop promoting with it so has to stop further harm on many families and lives. If it is a genuine investment program that you are running or you must have communicated with the owners to know that they are running a genuine investment program, we have pointed you to the way to structure it so as to secure investors funds and win the confidence of the investors so that they are not exposing themselves to a scam/ponzi investment program with the risk of being scammed.

Point of correction, we are bringing another person down in other to promote our own. You are indirectly trying to divert members of this forum from the main issue that this is a ponzi scheme being promoted. We were only pointing you to how a genuine forex investment needs to be structured in other to secure investors funds and protect them from being scammed by the managers of their investment, thereby winning their confidence.

Sleeke:
The same proof you asked for did you know you did not provide it ?

Who told you we did not provide it? Did you actually check it? Did you take time to visit the performance page of our website link, which is in our profile signature? In the performance page, is a myfxbook widget showing our performance statistics from myfxbook. Clicking the widget, will direct you to the full details of our performance in myfxbook website, and below the widget, is also our myfxbook link to our performance statistics from myfxbook.

Sleeke:
The same highlighted points you rubbished was what you promised.

Which of the highlighted points. That profits are paid to investors bank account (ponzi alert)? and that a percentage of investors deposits are paid to referrals (ponzi alert)? There is no similarities at all between what we are presenting here, maybe you are saying it to create a little doubt in the mind of any interested investors in what we are presenting here.

Let us make it clear to you, as a ponzi scheme that you are promoting, investors pay money into your personal account (investors face the risk of being defrauded here) and you then make payout to their bank account. Whereas the currency portfolio management service we are presenting here, investors will open their own personal international foreign exchange account and verify their accounts with their proof of identity documents (National ID card, Drivers licence,Permanent voters card, International passport, etc), and proof of address (Utility bills, Bank statement, etc), which gives them 100% exclusive access/control of deposits/withdrawals. Unlike your ponzi scheme, we don’t make payouts to investors account, but we actively grow the investors account using our time tested currency trading strategy to manage their accounts. Investors can decide to withdraw their profits or close their account at any time, all these in a Government’s licensed and regulated financial brokerage firm

Coming back to what we said about your ponzi scheme paying a percentage of investors deposits to referrals. How can you be paying a percentage of investors deposits to referrals
(ponzi alert), when you should be paying referrals from the profits that you are using the investors money to make? Unlike your ponzi program, do you know that our partner/referral program is structured by us, for our partner broker to pay our partners/referrals a percentage of our performance fees, which is deducted from the profits we make for the investors in their investment account, and not from their capital, as in the case of your promoted ponzi scheme. And let us remind you that the payments will even be made by our recommended Government’s licensed, regulated, monitored and audited broker, and not us, so that no body will say, we are not paying them their partner/referral earnings.

Sleeke:
Like I said, I am not here to dupe anybody

You are not here to dube anybody, but every characteristics of a scam/ponzi scheme surrounds the investment program, you are presenting here. What you need to do here, is that since you are into online foreign exchange trading as you claim, the PAMM/MAM platforms are there to use in managing investors funds in a Government’s licensed and regulated foreign exchange broker, thereby protecting the investors from being scammed by the fund managers. So you go and do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

About Enyimba Economic City (EEC) / Forex Investment / kidgetsmoney is not paying pls beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.