Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 (32561 Views)

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) / Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by 224HITS: 1:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Check out throw back picture of davido at his studio 2012 what do you think is the best caption for this photo

See more details below -http://www.224hits.com/check-out-throw-back-picture-of-davido-at-his-studio-2012/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:15am On Jun 15, 2018
David my g,remember when you frequent Delis @Akin Adesola in v i with Mike n Alison,remember Samjosh ,the one that laughs at your voice.
One thing I so much like about you is that despite how popular and busy you are now, you still give your hommies some little time for talks laughs and drinks in ur bros lounge in lekki or in ur crib.Samjosh told me he was with you in TX the other day.

By the way ,you and your sagging attitude tho angry

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by RobinHez(m): 3:21am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
David my g,remember when you frequent Delis @Akin Adesola in v i with Mike n Alison,remember Samjosh ,the one that laughs at your voice.
One thing I so much like about you is that despite how popular and busy you are now, you still give your hommies some little time for talks laughs and drinks in ur bros lounge in lekki or in ur crib.Samjosh told me he was with you in TX the other day.

He's not on Nairaland

257 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:33am On Jun 15, 2018
RobinHez:

He's not on Nairaland

He is bro,as they follow twitter,instagram,linda ikeji,so is to Nairaland.A lot of celebrities are here too,either with secret accounts or as guests.

Nairaland is Nigerian's largest forum where you get redirected on most google search about Nigeria.

Trust me,most of these celebrities are more informed than us and keeps up to date with even irrelevant blogs,have you forgotten how a certain blog disappeared mysteriously grin when they tried to do an undercover reporting job on Otedola's sex scandal

Mind you this is a faceless forum.

293 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by teckmore(m): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2018
I should fry what?

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:09am On Jun 15, 2018
I see the cigarette

19 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Bluezy13(m): 5:36am On Jun 15, 2018
teckmore:
I should fry what?
Your brain

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by teckmore(m): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

Your brain

See your life outside like a rejected goods

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Auladimeji(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

He is,a lot of celebrities are here too,either with secret account or as guest.Nairaland is Nigerian's largest forum where you get redirected on most google search about Nigeria.

Mind you this is a faceless forum.
Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa,Badoo etc are on this forum

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2018
He too has paid his dues undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Some people's humble beginnings will be the greatest feat some will achieve in their journey. :Dr

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by KingLennon(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2018
His jean trousers tho. Now the boy don blow like dynamite

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Bluezy13(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2018
teckmore:

See your life outside like a rejected goods
Work done!!!
Brain successfully fried!!

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by UrbanExotica(f): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by LisaAnne(f): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
UrbanExotica:
when he was still a broke ass
He was never a brokeass

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by UrbanExotica(f): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Noted

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by LisaAnne(f): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Just pointing out a fact

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by ZoeyJ(f): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
√√√

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by falcon01: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

he aint gon see this
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by DIYhackers: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Before he started scamming his people of 60m

Send me a PM for free browsing data

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by DAntivirus: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
I might not be a fan of his music or life style but one thing I like about this guy is the fact that despite his Rich background he didn't yield to the tendency of being lazy and drunk in his fathers wealth like most youths will, he forged and struggled his way to fame made his own money and is managing the fame and money very well.

He earns my respect continuously.

35 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by oshe11: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

If he is your G, U wudnt be here describing yoursef to "YOUR G"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
picture quality looking like 1996

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by faithfull18(f): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Alright, beneficial news on my signature.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Saff(f): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
He was 19 here. Love David!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Davido cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by ba7man(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

Nice one bruh.

I see you. Too busy working on my next sh*t but holla at dem boys for me.

Next album gonna be lit!!!!!

Na your saggin

O.B.O.

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by walosky(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
224HITS:
Check out throw back picture of davido at his studio 2012 what do you think is the best caption for this photo

See more details below -http://www.224hits.com/check-out-throw-back-picture-of-davido-at-his-studio-2012/

See him dirty boxers!

Quote me wrong and be fired by thunder

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
DAntivirus:
I might not be a fan of his music or life style but one thing I like about this guy is the fact that despite his Rich background he didn't yield to the tendency of being lazy and drunk in his fathers wealth like most youths will, he forged and struggled his way to fame made his own money and is managing the fame and money very well.

He earns my respect continuously.
His dad is addressed as Davido's dad ..who knows Adeleke b4 ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids / Fiona Amuzie Graduates From UK University / Biodun Okeowo In Sultry Pose In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.