Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments (8987 Views)

Nigeria Generates N8.3bn From Zobo Exports / Nigeria Generates N797bn Revenue From VAT In 10 Months / Crude Oil: Nigeria Generates N118tn In 53 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by Praktikals(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2018
chronique:

And if they call you a fool now, you'd think someone just wants to insult you;since when did it become my job to help correct the errors arising from misinformation from the government? Some of you who think you're smart are just outright dafties.
Let me lend you some sense. I understand that commonsense is not common
1. The source link. Does it look like a reliable source to you?
2. The currency. Maybe the writer put $ instead of Naira. This is most likely intentional just for mischieve
I sincerely hope you have the strength to carry this hate till 2023
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by Juliusdking(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2018
veeshock:
$70billion is about N24trillion...but where did it all go? lipsrsealed
them packet
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by israelmao(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2018
I'm waiting for Reno's lenses.
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by chronique(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Praktikals:

Let me lend you some sense. I understand that commonsense is not common
1. The source link. Does it look like a reliable source to you?
2. The currency. Maybe the writer put $ instead of Naira. This is most likely intentional just for mischieve
I sincerely hope you have the strength to carry this hate till 2023

You just confirmed that your head is totally empty. So, I should be reading an article, and start changing the currency used in the article by myself because I think it's an error? People like you should not be allowed to reproduce cos you'd just end up littering the place with morons.
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by israelmao(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
GDP is the measure of a nation's economic health.It is all about what is consumed and spent.If a nation takes months to approve its annual budget one can imagine the economic health of such a nation.We hear big figures being bandied everyday but what and where are their positive impacts on Nigerian economy?We might be making investments but are these investments timely and well managed?
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by Praktikals(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
chronique:

You just confirmed that your head is totally empty. So, I should be reading an article, and start changing the currency used in the article by myself because I think it's an error? People like you should not be allowed to reproduce cos you'd just end up littering the place with morons.
It is better for the head to be empty than to be like you who have indomie for a brain.
That source looks reliable to you? Which reputable media house carry that same news?
Reasonable people dont just swallow everything thrown at them! Please pretend to be reasonable. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by Praktikals(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
chronique:

Buhari/Osinbajo are making great achievements but you see everything through the lens of hate. Borrow internet data to view Aljazeera video on this page
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/nigeria-steel-factory-open-40-years-180616102446497.html
Or quote me with your mtn number and I will dash you 250 mb to watch the 3 minutes video update on Ajaokuta steel coy
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by sammylove22(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
VP. You like billion and trillion ooooo
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by Chukwuka16: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
There are 3 type of lies - lies, damned lies and statistics - Benjamin Disraeli.

I salute this govt for their ability to just spew any data from their mouth without thinking.

$2bn for Niger bridge, 7 million jobs created through rice farming, millions of school children fed through the school feeding programme and other statistics they reel out to precipitate orgasm among their gullible followers.

Nigeria is in for a very long thing with these misfits in power.
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by rafcrown(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
CORPORATE YAHOO ?
Re: Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments by Gbengageorge: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lai-ing Government. They generate billions but debt keep going higher, where is the money generated going. Don't ask me.

Esseite:
Not a kill joy but how do you generate $70bn and still ranked 134th at 1.4% of a gdp less than $500bn..

With all due respect sir, your figures don't add up. Nigerian reserve is still $49bn

With such an inflow, the economy would definitely feel its impact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewunmi The Blackmailer / My Experiences As A Start-up Business Owner / Fidelity's Nnamdi Okonkwo Speaks On Banks' Capacity To Implement New CBN Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.