Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret (2466 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Sexy Photos / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Damilola Adegbite is a Nigerian actress, model, and television personality. She played Thelema Duke in the soap opera Tinsel, and Kemi Williams in the movie Flower Girl. She won Best Actress in a TV Series at the 2011 Nigeria Entertainment Awards. She have very strict diet plan and exercise to retain her figure sexy. Here is her diet plan and exercise list: Read More : https://www.healthproblog.com/

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Luminee(f): 6:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Oh I see
Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Okay
Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Kobicove(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2018
I was expecting to see pics of her actually working out at the gym undecided

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Kobicove:
I was expecting to see pics of her actually working out at the gym undecided
Lol, me too!
Re: Damilola Adegbeti Hot Sexy Bikini Images And Fitness Secret by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Was the title written by an Igbo person? Na them dey jonze make mistakes anyhow for Yoruba words and names.

Other examples:

Adebisi - Adebesi
Famous - Femous
Lolu - Tolu
Efo - Ofe

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Follower Takes Amazing Pictures Of Him During A Show And Gets Praised / Photo Of prime Minister Almost Kneeling As She greets prince William -Fans React / Regina Daniels Disgrace & Beats Davido's Wife Chioma In Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.