Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed (1803 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja / Urgent Please- How Can I Reach Sss Or EFCC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by EmNaija: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Hi,

Please I urgently need your advice on how I can report a dupe case to the Sss or EFCC in Lagos
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by adecz: 6:26am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmnnnn undecided undecided
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by mysteriousman(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Look for their office around where you stay or better yet hit them on Facebook or Twitter

1 Like

Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by Oche211(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Go to EFCC office at Ikoyi.
Awolowo road, ikoyi

1 Like

Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by Masterppower: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
What transaction did you have with the fraudster?
it's better you open up to us for good advice before you enter one chance...

Let it not be you needed an illegal thing.
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by EmNaija: 4:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Masterppower:
What transaction did you have with the fraudster?

it's better you open up to us for good advice before you enter one chance...

Let it not be you needed an illegal thing.

Thanks

There's this group of fraud Star renting out fake house to people in Logos,

I saw their banner somewhere and unknowingly to me I contacted them that I needed an apartment, they took me to see a property located in an Estate. I inspected it twice, one was my self and the second was with my fiancee and on both occasions, I tried to ask about the house form neighbours around but there was no useful information about the owner, then I told them I'd like to see the original owner. I went with my pastor to meet the woman (pretended owner) and unknowingly made part payment, I paid cash, and agreed to complete the payment in some weeks time. I was given a receipt.

Just two days after, they contacted me that I should pay the balance because they needed to complete some work on the property, and I should do a bank transfer to an account number they gave me. I refused and told them I want to stick to the agreed date, they became very disturbing and I began to suspect something was wrong. Than I went back to the property and I got a lead who told me about the house. Then I know it was a trap and I had fallen.

I went to report the case at the police station the following day, during my statement, one other police officer saw the receipt I was issued and he identified it immediately as a case he's also working on were they also issued the person a similar receipt, he also showed me some pictures. They collected some money form me and told me they will investigate the case but till now nothing form them.

The fake banner is still there till today, I got my fiancee to call the number and they also started the same process they did with me with her

I still have contact with the three people that scammed me as they are expecting me to pay the balance.

Please nairalanders I need help to track these guys down and recover my money.
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by chriskosherbal(m): 5:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmmm Nigeria. ...
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by tetula123(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2018
use your fiancee. those guys won't meet you again
...or better still use the account number given to you for payment in tracking them.
Goodluck.
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by Wasky101: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2018
EmNaija:

Thanks

I saw their banner somewhere and unknowingly to me I contacted them that I needed an apartment, they took me to see a property located in an Estate. I inspected it twice, one was my self and the second was with my fiancee and on both occasions, I tried to ask about the house form neighbours around but there was no useful information about the owner, then I told them I'd like to see the original owner. I went with my pastor to meet the woman (pretended owner) and unknowingly made part payment, I paid cash, and agreed to complete the payment in some weeks time. I was given a receipt.

Just two days after, they contacted me that I should pay the balance because they needed to complete some work on the property, and I should do a bank transfer to an account number they gave me. I refused and told them I want to stick to the agreed date, they became very disturbing and I began to suspect something was wrong. Than I went back to the property and I got a lead who told me about the house. Then I know it was a trap and I had fallen.

I went to report the case at the police station the following day, during my statement, one other police officer saw the receipt I was issued and he identified it immediately as a case he's also working on were they also issued the person a similar receipt, he also showed me some pictures. They collected some money form me and told me they will investigate the case but till now nothing form them.

The fake banner is still there till today, I got my fiancee to call the number and they also started the same process they did with me with her

I still have contact with the three people that scammed me as they are expecting me to pay the balance.

Since you have their contact and they are still expecting payment it's a slam dunk case. Just say u ready to pay up the balance and that you have cash.wait for them with police men. Better still let your gf continue and ask for inspection
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by zikclassiq(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
EmNaija:
Hi,

Please I urgently need your advice on how I can report a dupe case to the Sss or EFCC in Lagos

Efcc:
234-9-9044751, 234-9-9044752, 234-9-9044753, 08093322644.

1 Like

Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by africanusvu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
EmNaija:
Hi,

.Sorry.U have been scarmed again by reporting to nairaland.a case meant for efcc and DSS thereby loosing ur Precious MB to Seun and co because nairaland can't help you on this.sorry for ur double loss jonky
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by africanusvu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
EmNaija:

Thanks

.a room u be not yet played for.u took ur fiance there then ur pastor. In short they pity u sef.if na me u meet I for collect ur fiancée join since u wan form bigman.ar u sure self say ur pastor hand no deer?
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by EmNaija: 5:10am On Jun 17, 2018
zikclassiq:

Efcc:
234-9-9044751, 234-9-9044752, 234-9-9044753, 08093322644.
thanks alot
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by Emekus92(m): 5:17am On Jun 17, 2018
Wasky101:

Since you have their contact and they are still expecting payment it's a slam dunk case. Just say u ready to pay up the balance and that you have cash.wait for them with police men. Better still let your gf continue and ask for inspection
This is what the police should have done. But as usual they collect money and promise to investigate case close
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by EmNaija: 5:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Emekus92:

This is what the police should have done. But as usual they collect money and promise to investigate case close
The case is not new to them, they have pictures of the scammers form previously reported cases by some other persons.
Re: Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed by Emekus92(m): 5:44am On Jun 17, 2018
EmNaija:

The case is not new to them, they have pictures of the scammers form previously reported cases by some other persons.

And they collected money from those people too and promise to investigate.

The information that guy has is enough for the police to track the scammers down but they prefer to collect money and promise to investigate

(1) (Reply)

Thief Caught In Ibeshe Ikorodu / Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.