Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Pay Back Time II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pay Back Time II (216 Views)

Only God Can Pay Back. / At The Fullness Of Time II / A Pay Back Time I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pay Back Time II by jonatoye(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A Pay Back Time II

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a reward for everything a man does in the land of the living. A pay back time for everything you have done to other people will surely come be it good or evil either in a short or long run!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Now David said, "Is there still anyone who is left of the house of Saul, that I may show him kindness for Jonathan's sake?" (2 Samuel 9:1 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What goes around comes around. Jonathan loved David and showed kindness to him as expected of everyone who knows the Lord. He probably did it without expecting any pay back. But God does not forget the labour of love as well as the wickedness done by men. He rewards every man accordingly.

The Preacher says Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it again. (Eccl.11:1). Everything you have done is coming back to you in multiple fold. A pay back time is coming for those parents who invested so much on their children and those people who invested in the lives people they are not related to.

As you proceed in the journey of destiny, be mindful of the fact that what you are doing today is a seed that will determine what your future will be. Despite the fact that Jonathan was no more his deeds brought blessings to his children and household.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to sow righteous and good deeds in the days of my opportunities in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Every cup of cold water given in Jesus name is never given in vain and every seed of weakness will bear the fruit of destruction in the life of the sower. God will reward the deeds of men accordingly!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Fantastic Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Prayer / Trusting God First / 7 Keys To Understanding The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.