Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! (1038 Views)

How to Plant Plantain Suckers In Dry Season Without Irrigation System 100% Yield / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / QUALITY HYBRID DWARF PAW PAW SEEDS,SEEDLINGS, & PLANTAIN SUCKERS FOR SALE **PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by kunleweb: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
I'm in need of Double-Headed Plantain Suckers. I need it delivered to me in Lagos
Re: I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by whiteTORTIISE(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
if u get chanced, lets visit my village. there is a particular plantain and banana that carries 200 pieces
Re: I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by fecundility(m): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2018
good am I can delivered the double plantain sucker to u, gmail olaniyiolayinka1122 @gmail.com or whatapps 08120541149
Re: I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by etrader(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
why did you need it?
are you intend to use it for commercial purpose or just to consume by you and your family only.

if you need it for commercial purpose, I will advise you not to do that because, when it start producing fruit, the weight of the fruit will fall it down. secondly the fruits are always small if you take it to market where to sell it they buy it at unattractive price.
also majority of double bunches plantain produce onigba- Omo fruits.

I will advise you to go for big single bunches suckers. in case you intend to set up plantain farming commercially. if you need that you can below mobile
+2348065987831

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by Mustack: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
where is the best place to sell plantain in large quantities
Re: I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by Ayotemide(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2018
etrader:
why did you need it?
are you intend to use it for commercial purpose or just to consume by you and your family only.

if you need it for commercial purpose, I will advise you not to do that because, when it start producing fruit, the weight of the fruit will fall it down. secondly the fruits are always small if you take it to market where to sell it they buy it at unattractive price.
also majority of double bunches plantain produce onigba- Omo fruits.

I will advise you to go for big single bunches suckers. in case you intend to set up plantain farming commercially. if you need that you can below mobile
+2348065987831

hi, can I have your Whatsapp number?
Re: I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by matuskyoo7(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shld Incase you need the banana too

Re: I'm In Need Of Double-headed Plantain Suckers In Lagos, Help ! by FarmManager: 5:28am On Jun 18, 2018
I don't have but I can help you get from a reliable . you can WhatsApp 07031114889

(1) (Reply)

OMG! I Just Found These Python Eggs In My Garden Now / Pine Nut Processing Plant For Sale / Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.