Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Who Know Flames Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Know Flames Group (2001 Views)

Please Who Know This Coy? / High Pillars Recruitment. (assessment) Who Know About Them? / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know Flames Group by another1: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Is there anybody here in contact with flames group?
Re: Who Know Flames Group by Bishop024: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
They contacted me yesterday. What about you
Re: Who Know Flames Group by another1: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
. They contacted me as well. Do u understand their company product offering and how d job will be done since they don't have office in Nigeria.
Bishop024:
They contacted me yesterday. What about you
Re: Who Know Flames Group by Bishop024: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
from what i understand, its a remote full time job. I also learnt that it would involve lots of calls
Re: Who Know Flames Group by another1: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
How about their product ANTRA. GSM TERMINATION
Re: Who Know Flames Group by Bishop024: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Who Know Flames Group by okakpu24: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Send me your number let talk about flames group
Re: Who Know Flames Group by bethellite(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2018
They contacted me few days ago. But kept wondering what the use of the product is and how I go about it.
Re: Who Know Flames Group by jaiye4love: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please guys, how have you been doing at flames. Are they for real?
Re: Who Know Flames Group by uzor55(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Yeah. I also got a mail from them requesting i upload a video. I just got another today asking if i will be available for a video interview next week monday. Anybody on this stage too?
Re: Who Know Flames Group by onceler: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please
uzor55:
Yeah. I also got a mail from them requesting i upload a video. I just got another today asking if i will be available for a video interview next week monday. Anybody on this stage too?
please when did you upload you first video cos i have uploaded and they are yet to get back to me
Re: Who Know Flames Group by uzor55(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
onceler:
Please please when did you upload you first video cos i have uploaded and they are yet to get back to me

They got back to me on the same day. See below

Good morning,

Thank you for your video!

I would like to tell you about our financial motivation.

It will be the fix of 200$+4,5% from sales during the trial period (2 months). If KPIs are OK and the discipline is observed you will get +150$.

So you will have 350$+4.5% during the trial period and after the trial period you will have 200$+5.5% from your personal sales. Over sales representative with experience earn over 1000$ per month.

Is it ok for you?

If yes - lets agree the time for the online interview for Monday. Could we talk at 8am your local time?

Sofia
Re: Who Know Flames Group by uzor55(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
With this their financial motivation, i think am even more de-motivated. I tried negotiating upward but she said that's what they have to pay. sad
Re: Who Know Flames Group by onceler: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thank you uzor55

1 Like

Re: Who Know Flames Group by Shina500(m): 4:30am On Aug 24, 2018
A fix of 70,000 naira is OK for me now
Re: Who Know Flames Group by jaiye4love: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
I have started a one week training with them today,please who else has taken the job like myself
Re: Who Know Flames Group by jaiye4love: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
You may have to send the video to their email,because they may not have received it. Something happened to me.Upload the video to google drive and share the link through email
onceler:
Please please when did you upload you first video cos i have uploaded and they are yet to get back to me
Re: Who Know Flames Group by okakpu24: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
I got to the final stage they ask me whether I have worked as sales representative I said yes but could not send them the link of my company website. They ask me which network I said mTn but they told me the already have someone in0 porthacourt using smile 4G NETWORK THAT TOLD THEM THAT MTN DOES,n't have 4G here in porthacourt. So the send me text that they can not give me a positive answer now. That the are sorry for wasting my time. But today I have bought smile network just remaining for me to send them my speed test to know whether they will consider me. Any person already working with them here should help me out with Katherine email or what to do. I have finished with Sofia remaining Katherine which doesn't pick my calls
Re: Who Know Flames Group by yuceeh: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2018
GSM Termination is a highly illegal and fraudulent business both in Nigeria and around the World.

Those guys knows it that is why they want to hide and hire you and expose you to risk. If not why can't they come out straight and have a full identity in Nigeria.

Please be reminded that the telecoms and the authorities always have their eyes on them and monitors their criminal activities closely and once you get involved you will definitely be tracked down and at that point flames group will be no where to save you.

Guys please let's desist from their temptation, at least for the sake of patriotism to our country and our young and growing telecom sector. The risk is not worth it, the pay is not even encouraging and you would spend more doing the job. You would burn 9hours everyday, use your laptop, buy fuel and consume about 4GB data everyday(all at your own expense oo) doing the job and there is no guarantee that they will even pay you at the end of the day because they are faceless, you can't trace them to anywhere, you don't know them, they just want to use you.

Guys please be careful, some white people are more corrupt and fraudulent than Nigerians and these guys are criminals personified.

A word is enough for the wise, wisdom is profitable to direct. I rest my case!!!
Re: Who Know Flames Group by jaiye4love: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Who Know Flames Group by uzor55(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
jaiye4love:
I have started a one week training with them today,please who else has taken the job like myself

Are you done with Kathrine? Have they requested you send in your account details for salary purpose?
Re: Who Know Flames Group by Bashman02: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Be careful with those people.. GSM termination is illegal! You will be using your name to send mails to prospective client! If there is any problem, you can't escape it, you will be caught easily.......The job is crazy plus tedious! The job is risky! Katherine is rude! I did the job for three days and left them after discovering they are faceless and cunny! Don't be used for dubious business.. With that job, you can't job hunt easily...

All the best!!!
Re: Who Know Flames Group by solelymade: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Bashman02:
Be careful with those people.. GSM termination is illegal! You will be using your name to send mails to prospective client! If there is any problem, you can't escape it, you will be caught easily.......The job is crazy plus tedious! The job is risky! Katherine is rude! I did the job for three days and left them after discovering they are faceless and cunny! Don't be used for dubious business.. With that job, you can't job hunt easily...

All the best!!!
Hey Bro, can you please explain to me what this call termination is. I have read a bit of it on the Internet is it some kind of similar to the DSTV cheat that worked on those Chinese setbox
Re: Who Know Flames Group by okakpu24: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
You can change your email and name, Change every thing n.a.. You have to be smart
Re: Who Know Flames Group by jaiye4love: 5:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Those people are criminal

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Management Graduate Trainees At Food Concepts Plc (lagos) / Ecobank's Interview / Saipem Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.