Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Increase Your Website Targeted Traffic Thereby Increasing AdSense earning - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Your Website Targeted Traffic Thereby Increasing AdSense earning (330 Views)

Write More To Get More – The Secret Of Targeted Traffic / How Do I Change My Website Targeted Audience To Nigeria / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Website Targeted Traffic Thereby Increasing AdSense earning by daretechy: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2018
I know you will be wondering how to get Increase targeted website traffic for your online store (E-commerce website), Facebook page, Twitter or blog. Today I will be telling you how to go about that.

What is targeted traffic? Targeted Traffic consists of visitors who are selected to a particular website before arriving at a website who have already expressed an interest in the site’s subject. You still don't get it? Let me say they are potential shoppers who you browses through your online store; potential shoppers that are actively searching for the products you are selling or the services you render. This means that by the time they get to your website there is every chance of them actually buying your services or goods.

Well, if you own an online store, advertise services or you are a blogger, you should always have it in mind to increase targeted website traffic.

You may be in the right niche and have a good product that attracts buyers, but if you're not driving good, targeted traffic, it's as though your website or service does not exist. Even if you have only 2 visitors to your site per day, you can be successful if they are ready and willing to get your services or products. This is better than a thousand visitors who gets on your website and immediately click away because they have no interest in the product or services you are selling.

Why You Should Have Targeted Traffic

The surest way to success in the online world be it affiliate marketing, selling services, blogging or anything at all is "targeted traffic" meaning that it is very important to direct only those who are interested in your products or niche or services to your website.
For instance, let's imagine two websites having an increase in targeted traffic which we will call website A, and website B. Website A gets 100,000 visitors monthly while website B gets 1000 visitors per month. Which website do you think has the largest profit each month? Of course it's website A, right? Wrong. While website A gets hundred times the traffic of website B none of that is targeted traffic. Website B does basically attracting only those who are interested in the products it offers leading to much greater profits per month!

In this article, I'll demonstrate the power of "targeted traffic" and how to best achieve online success.
The first thing that I want you to realize is that there is no magic or something that instantly guarantees that you will start making money from affiliate programs, blogging or selling services online.

In fact, making serious money from affiliate programs, blogging, selling services isn't that easy at all, But...don't get discouraged, with a little effort,consistency, time management and determination you will succeed!

Steps To Increase Targeted Website Traffic.
There are many ways to acquire Targeted Traffic, some free, some have to be paid for like PPC advertising.

1. Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is still one of the biggest traffic driving sources ever known. By optimizing your E-commerce website or blog correctly you have a better chance of ensuring that the traffic SERPs (search engine results pages) are bringing you more targeted, good quality traffic especially when you get to the first page of search engines.
So how do you do that? Do the right keyword research and use keywords well. Avoid stuffing. Let me elaborate. It is important that you choose keywords that are relevant to your product, services or blog and that you include them in the proper places to ensure searchers know exactly what you’re offering before they click-through thus driving only interested potential shoppers through to your landing pages and URLs. You can learn more about improving your search engine rankings .

2. Run Online Advertising

Online advertising, also called online marketing or Internet advertising or web advertising, is a form of marketing and advertising which uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers. Though, most audience view online advertising as an unwanted distraction with few benefits and have increasingly turned to ad blocking for a variety of reasons but it helps.
It includes email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing , many types of display advertising (including web banner advertising), and mobile advertising. Like other advertising media, online advertising frequently involves both a publisher, who integrates advertisements into its online content, and an advertiser who gets paid depending on the impression and conversion of the advertisements, advertisers provides the advertisements to be displayed on the publisher's content. Other potential participants include advertising agencies like Google Adsense who help generate and place the ad copy, an ad server which technologically delivers the ad and tracks statistics, and advertising affiliates who do independent promotional work for the advertiser.
Retargeting those ads would be cool too. Some websites you can place ads are Facebook , Twitter, Google Adwords.

3. Maintain A Relationship With Your Audience
Do you give out gifts or freebies to your audience?, Do you give professional services and Advice to your audience and customers? Not everyone is ready to make a purchase when they visit your site, but that doesn't mean they won't do so later. Maybe they just need more time to research or for a paycheck to come through or they need you to be nice with them. Whatever the case, you've got to keep reminding these targeted visitors about who you are, and why they visited your site in the first place!
I hope this post helps you to get Increase targeted website traffic to your blog at the long run.

Source: http://www.daretechy.com.ng

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: How To Increase Your Website Targeted Traffic Thereby Increasing AdSense earning by daretechy: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2018
grin
Re: How To Increase Your Website Targeted Traffic Thereby Increasing AdSense earning by daretechy: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Lalasticlala this post deserves front page. Don't you think?

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn Web Design But Dont Know How? Lets Show You With This Free Trainin / Social Networking Sites: Where Are They Now / Fiverr Reloaded 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.