Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer (573 Views)

Web Design, SEO And Digital Marketing Service / Best Web Designing And Digital Marketing Company In Ghaziabad? / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are you a guru in web design and digital marketing? Your services is required.

Please send your CV and cover letter to patrickokunima@gmail.com

Your cover letter must address these two questions:

1. Why do you think you're the best candidate for the job? Not below 200 Words

2. Describe in details how you used digital marketing to grow a company's sales.

Requirements:

1. Candidates must be able to design professional, responsive websites.

2. In-depth knowledge of Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, Google Adwords, SEO Optimization, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Etc is a must.
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by velo10: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
For fulltime employment?
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
velo10:
For fulltime employment?

it's a work from home opportunity and can be combined with other jobs.
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by velo10: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

it's a work from home opportunity and can be combined with other jobs.

Alright, kindly check out our website on the signature. We handle all those services you require
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by ediko5(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

2. Describe in details how you used digital marketing to grow a company's sales.

I can see you are into writing jobs that's why you require applicants to write an essay.

But sincerely real actors in these areas won't really have the time to write that essay.

But if you need a mice job. contact me for it.
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Your concerns are noted. I just need to be convinced that they can get the job done, and have done similar tasks in the past.
ediko5:

I can see you are into writing jobs that's why you require applicants to write an essay.

But sincerely real actors in these areas won't really have the time to write that essay.

But if you need a mice job. contact me for it.
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by fghanni(m): 3:51am On Jun 16, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Requirements:

2. In-depth knowledge of Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, Google Adwords, SEO Optimization, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Etc is a must.
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by RuddyFusion(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Requirements:

if you haven't gotten an offer yet, I will send in my application between now and 12

I think I'm the most suitable for this role
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Okay, I look forward to it.

RuddyFusion:

if you haven't gotten an offer yet, I will send in my application between now and 12

I think I'm the most suitable for this role
Re: Vacancy: Web Designer And Digital Marketer by RuddyFusion(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Okay, I look forward to it.

It came late, but i have sent in my application and CV to your email this morning

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Adsense CPC? / Download Mymtn Today And Get 500mb Free There Proof Oh ( Photos) / Updated To Wordpress 5.0? Learn How To Change To The Old Classic Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.