Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mathematicsm Physics, Biology And Chemistry Made Easy - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Mathematicsm Physics, Biology And Chemistry Made Easy (948 Views)

Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... / 2011 Waec Gce Physics Question / Neco Biology Specimens.tak It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematicsm Physics, Biology And Chemistry Made Easy by michaeljnr: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2010
I believe that nobody has a dull brain. I disagree with people who say that God created some people extraordinarily. All depends on the school one attended and the teacher that teaches the subjects. If you have finished your secondary school yet you can not boost of discussing science from first principle, don't be discouraged from going for your dream course.
You can have one-on-one tutorials on mathematics, physics, biology and/or chemistry in your convenient place. Do you know that the above subjects are as easy as a,b,c. If you are lagging behind in any or all the subjects listed, this is your great opportunity. If you have a dream to study MEDICINE/SURGERY OR ENGINEERING but you are afraid of calculations, you can be very good at that just within six weeks or less.

Recommend this to your friends who are deficient in calculative subjects.
This is for only those residing in Abuja unless on a special arrangement

If you are interested contact ALOYSIUS 08037469823 OR E MAIL- systole080@yahoo.com
Re: Mathematicsm Physics, Biology And Chemistry Made Easy by Aluko1991: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls how can I get d copy here in lagos?

(1) (Reply)

i / WAEC 2013/2014 Examination Marking In Progress.65% Failed / Need Assistance With Your Final Year Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.