Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) (20229 Views)

Actress Eniola Badmus Becomes Western Lotto Brand Ambassador / Small Doctor Bags Endorsement Deal With Western Lotto / Small Doctor Becomes Western Lotto Brand Ambassador (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
And the figure 8 are signing up Twitter and insta account. Kudos my BBW CHECK MY SIGNATURE JARE
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
WOMEN HARDLY PLAY LOTTO! It is a male dominated LOTTERY.

Women are into BEAUTY PRODUCT AND COOKING EQUIPMENT AND UTENSIL PROMOTION.

The company should have endorse a male or a man for this PROMO Job as it is male that play it regularly than the female.

However, I still congratulate her for being given the ENDORSEMENT ROLE and I just hope she will use her role to bring more women to play that LOTTO!
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
She looks kinda scary
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nice. Congrats mama.

I just love African women.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by CertifiedA: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ologogoro:

Can we see yours ?
Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ovoko! Elede
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by ShawtCake(f): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yuck! Bleaching gone bad...
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
She needs to lose some weight, heart attack, organ failure and Diabetes are Real.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
Her legs look disgusting embarassed
very very, and she com go wear short gown again.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by Toosure70: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
You dey craze. I love her like that.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Western Lotto really pays mehn!

Being winning almost everyday.

NB: when you start winning, never forget to appreciate me please.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol irony
Before you body shame any one, you should first take a good look at yourself in the mirror smiley
N0favors:
Hip
Po
Po
Tamus
cry
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by babeosisi: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
This lotto of a thing should not be encouraged in Nigeria
It targets the poor who get poorer playing away their lives
This is gambling.it is evil and addictive and should be discouraged
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerian women dey hustle sha!
Congrats!!!! kiss
Tomorrow, some useless men will shout OLOSHOOOO.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Western Lotto and Lipton were the only two companies on BBNaija which didn't give the housemates a challenge or chance to win monetary prizes. Mscheew.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
N0favors:
Hip
Po
Po
Tamus
cry
Haaàaaaaaa Y now?
Anyway Want to invest #1000 and earn six figures in months. Join us

[url][/url]www.tinyseedcoops.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by DrChatNuff: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
WHAT a M E S S........
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hands and legs be like these
Pls tell me how inside go be.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by N0favors: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Lol irony
Before you body shame any one, you should first take a good look at yourself in the mirror smiley
Sharrap!
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
TissuePaper:

but her account look attractive. with that your tissue paper alike head
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
N0favors:
Hip
Po
Po
Tamus
cry

How could anyone be this ugly?!
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by SYBLmon: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
Serve your purpose and stay where you belong.
Re: Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) by pemiakd: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
And d make up is too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend / Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Razaly Denies Receiving N10 Million From Obaseki. Says 'My Life Is In Danger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.