Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) (32060 Views)

England Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (6 - 2) ON 21st November 2022 / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Number Of Goals For CR7 To Pass Ali Daei (iran) world highest goal scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I dey support Portugal this evening grin

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by TheCongo2: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jarus:

This is their only hope of 3 points. They would have tried to eke out a draw with Portugal and/or Spain after a win vs Iran and see if 4/5 points can see them through.

Now, they lost the 3 points. They can't get the opportunity vs Portugal or Spain again. They are effectively out .

I beg to disagree
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by nellybadas: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
blowjohn:

Pls what were it's predictions? U mean it predicted Iran to win?
Yes o. It predicted Iran as winner of the match. Just Google Farah the falcon. All the videos are online for almost every match. The falcon flies to the flag of the team it says would win.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't want naija to lose

I know that's why you wanna support Croatia so they loose.

But that the previous two teams you supported lost, does not mean that every team you support would loose.

It's not guaranteed
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by Oyindidi(f): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
OfficialAwol:

I know that's why you wanna support Croatia so they loose.

But that the previous two teams you supported lost, does not mean that every team you support would loose.

It's not guaranteed
I know, I'm supporting Spain and they making me proud. grin too bad I'm not watching
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
femicyrus:
the fool just bleeped, predicting Spain will defeat Portugal. imagine the thing predicting a loss for Nigeria against Croatia and Iceland
draw!
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by TheCongo2: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
Africas slot shud be reduced to 3

This is the result of patronizing Europpean leagues at the expense of African leagues.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
TheCongo2:

This is the result of patronizing Europpean leagues at the expense of African leagues.
hw
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
themonk:

Link to the Farah's predictions please?
U dey find who go save ur ticket abi?
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by TheCongo2: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
hw

I believe African football will take off the day Africans will stop patronizing European leagues at the expense of African leagues.

For instance, all Nigerians like English soccer teams but a lot of Nigerian know anything about the Nigerian local league.
Adding to that, I remember those days when African teams to the world cup were made up of players from African leagues. During those years, we used to see progress made by African teams from one world cup edition to the next.
From 1982 when Cameroon tied Italy in group stage. Italy ended up winning the world cup. Cameroon didn't lose or win any game during that world cup. Algeria stunned the world by beating Germany in their opening game. All the players from Cameroon and Algeria were from their local leagues.

Then come 1986, Morocco was the head of their group. They even beat Portugal 3-1. Morocco became the first African team to make it to the second round of the world cup, barely losing to eventual runners-up West Germany 1–0 . All the players from Morocco were from their local league.

Then 1990 with Cameroon who advanced to 1/4 final barely losing to England in extra time. More than half of Cameroun players were from the local league.

The disaster had started in 1994 were only players based in Europe were allowed to join African teams going to the world cup. Even since, we never see any progress made by any African team like we have seen from 1982, 1986 and 1990. Senegal had reached the 1/4 final in 2002 but this was already achieved by Cameroon in 1990. Cameroon never passed the group stage anymore.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by OfficialAwol(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
I know, I'm supporting Spain and they making me proud. grin too bad I'm not watching

Did you see final score?
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by baum1: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2018
TheCongo2:

I believe African football will take off the day Africans will stop patronizing European leagues at the expense of African leagues.

For instance, all Nigerians like English soccer teams but a lot of Nigerian know anything about the Nigerian local league.
Adding to that, I remember those days when African teams to the world cup were made up of players from African leagues. During those years, we used to see progress made by African teams from one world cup edition to the next.
From 1982 when Cameroon tied Italy in group stage. Italy ended up winning the world cup. Cameroon didn't lose or win any game during that world cup. Algeria stunned the world by beating Germany in their opening game. All the players from Cameroon and Algeria were from their local leagues.

Then come 1986, Morocco was the head of their group. They even beat Portugal 3-1. Morocco became the first African team to make it to the second round of the world cup, barely losing to eventual runners-up West Germany 1–0 . All the players from Morocco were from their local league.

Then 1990 with Cameroon who advanced to 1/4 final barely losing to England in extra time. More than half of Cameroun players were from the local league.

The disaster had started in 1994 were only players based in Europe were allowed to join African teams going to the world cup. Even since, we never see any progress made by any African team like we have seen from 1982, 1986 and 1990. Senegal had reached the 1/4 final in 2002 but this was already achieved by Cameroon in 1990. Cameroon never passed the group stage anymore.

Ok, let's get to specifics. Wha progress was made by an African team in 1982, 1986 and 1990 that was not made in 1994, 1998, 2002 and 2010?
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by alukstea(m): 5:50am On Jun 16, 2018
TheCongo2:

Bros even most of this players prefer the EU leagues to their country lesgue,let structures and better marketing structure be put in place things woulf change
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Twoclans:

Which country are you routing for wink
say ur mention and wanted to wish debbie a happybirthday but they said i cant post with this moniker therecheesy.maybe its becos its new.hopefully 2mmorow if my main moniker gets unbanned i will give her my wishes.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2018
TheCongo2:

what can an average nigerian player gain in a nigerian league of today. Many of our so caled leagues underpay our players and some owe them allowances for months.i support them venturing out to foreign leagues to gain exposure. But if they have to go to foreign leagues it should be good ones and not some kpako kpako one all in d name of going abroad.the world cup is for the big boys..the guys who know the all in in the round leather game. Look at Saudi Arabia that its players hardly go out to european leagues. Majority of them are home based.look at how they flopped in their opening matchcheesy. An average team like Russia whopped them 5-0cheesy. In korea-japan 2002 the saudis where smashed 8-0 by the Germans. Why is all this so?..its because they are all stuck on home base.they dont go out to european leagues to develop their football. Football changes everyday and if u isolate urself at home u will left behind. On the issue of nigerians not havin an interest in local leagues ..let there be enough of marketing of our leagues and if this is done nigerians will show more interest in the local leagues.most of our league football looks like those ones we played at the back of the primary school with monkey post. So sad.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by Twoclans(f): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2018
lefulefu2:
say ur mention and wanted to wish debbie a happybirthday but they said i cant post with this moniker therecheesy.maybe its becos its new.hopefully 2mmorow if my main moniker gets unbanned i will give her my wishes.

No problem dear This your ban sha .next time try and be a good boy wink stop flirting with babes that belong to oracles grin
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by TheCongo2: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2018
lefulefu2:
what can an average nigerian player gain in a nigerian league of today. Many of our so caled leagues underpay our players and some owe them allowances for months.i support them venturing out to foreign leagues to gain exposure. But if they have to go to foreign leagues it should be good ones and not some kpako kpako one all in d name of going abroad.the world cup is for the big boys..the guys who know the all in in the round leather game. Look at Saudi Arabia that its players hardly go out to european leagues. Majority of them are home based.look at how they flopped in their opening matchcheesy. An average team like Russia whopped them 5-0cheesy. In korea-japan 2002 the saudis where smashed 8-0 by the Germans. Why is all this so?..its because they are all stuck on home base.they dont go out to european leagues to develop their football. Football changes everyday and if u isolate urself at home u will left behind. On the issue of nigerians not havin an interest in local leagues ..let there be enough of marketing of our leagues and if this is done nigerians will show more interest in the local leagues.most of our league football looks like those ones we played at the back of the primary school with monkey post. So sad.

I am talking about Africa as a continent not just Nigeria.

You say the Saudis aren't performing well in the world cup because they don't have players in big leagues.
What about the African. Since 1994, African teams have been bringing players from big leagues to the world cup but they have nothing to show for it. Cameroon used to do very well with local players in the world cup than they are doing now with big league players.

For your information, some players in the Angola and Congolese local leagues makes more money than the average player in the Belgian league.

In Angola you have players who makes up to 30 thousands US dollars a month.
That is why you find players leaving European leagues to play in Angola.

Same thing with the Congo. You will find many players from Ghana, Cameroun, Ivory Cost playing in the Congo becausr they make good money there.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by DateMynd44(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
So all the African teams are just losing nawa oooo... Morroco can't beat Iran is it Portugal or Spain the would beat
game over for morroco they should start packing their things.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by DateMynd44(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ekaka1:

Abeg let me quote me....abi somebody cannot commang go an quote himself again ni grin
If you been stake am for bet naija by now you'd have smiled your way to the bank
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by DateMynd44(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
perdollar:
battle of d jihad nation. thunder fire Muslims were ever dey gather to plan gud or evil.
lol hahahahaha. Ramadan is a curse. All Islamic countries losing already in the world cup
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) by BUGOFF(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2018
goldenval:

I can't call now, too busy... you can withdraw $900 and leave $400 there for easy boost.. grin
Hmm, U Guys Are On A Roll. Can We Talk, Val? How Do I Contact U, Pm? Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / A Nairalander Visits Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Sports Center In Kaduna (Video) / Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.