Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) (75248 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / This Guys Are Cute, MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children (pix) / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by PokerFace(f): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
with their kids

Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by PokerFace(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
With his son

Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Moyola(f): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
Uhmn! cool
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Travelista(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2010
Their kids are adorable; the son is a spitting image of his Papi! The wife is gorgeous but I can't get down with her extensions. lipsrsealed With all the money her husband has, she can't get a silk/lace closure and some Malaysian Remy? She's too pretty to be looking a mess.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by oludayomi(f): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
adorable. luving luking kids
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by sima(f): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
Pls who are they? undecided
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by mamagee3(f): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^Do you watch football? shocked shocked
Cause he's a popular footballer, he's Didier Drogba.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by sima(f): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Do you watch football? shocked shocked
Cause he's a popular footballer, he's Didier Drogba.

lol, my bad. And no i dont watch football. embarassed
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by eddy1977(m): 2:50am On Jun 04, 2010
cute family
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by trublu1(f): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2010
YAY!!!

thanks OP for this.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by trublu1(f): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2010
Travelista:

Their kids are adorable; the son is a spitting image of his Papi! The wife is gorgeous but I can't get down with her extensions. lipsrsealed With all the money her husband has, she can't get a silk/lace closure and some Malaysian Remy? She's too pretty to be looking a mess.

^^^
I know, I know, I gave her the 'side eye' with that mop on her head, but then again, can't accuse her of using up all of hubby's ££££ on beautifying herself.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
I hate painted-on eyebrows.  Grr.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by mamagee3(f): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
Seun:

I hate painted-on eyelashes.  Grr.
Don't worry, I pray your wife never paints her eyebrows grin
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Seun(m): 12:41am On Jun 06, 2010
Why must you scrape off your natural hair and replace it with paint?? Is paint a form of hair?
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Kunbee: 12:53am On Jun 06, 2010
She try undecided
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by SeanT21(f): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2010
With all that money her husband has, she still look a hot mess.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by shilling(f): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2010
Seun:

Why must you scrape off your natural hair and replace it with paint??   Is paint a form of hair?
I'm sure you know the answer to that.

Wow!! This woman does not look like she's married to a man making millions of dollars/pounds/euros. Her skin could be better, her hair is off, the eyebrows omg!! The kids. . . no comment.

The last 3 pictures are old.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by mahogany28: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2010
i agree wit u shilling, the money should show on her.she just looks too ordinary for a woman whose husband is making millions per week.her eyebrows are clearly tatooed so it looks too fake and hideous. lipsrsealed
Hair should be better.oh gosh,she needs to show class not weirdness.
the kids are too cute especially the boy.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Seun(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2010
shilling:
I'm sure you know the answer to that.
It's not an attractive thing.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Outstrip(f): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2010
Cute family. How much do they pay him abeg. I have seen people that shop at walmart that dress better than them. Africans are usually stylish. No excuse abeg.
PS
There is nothing I find uglier than denim on denim. It always looks ghetto or trashy to me
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Osama10(m): 2:43am On Jun 14, 2010
Nice and cute family.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2010
Seun:

I hate painted-on eyelashes.  Grr.

Eyelashes or eyebrows?
Sima, is that really you? shocked shocked shocked shocked
She looks pretty here:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/273677_Drogba_and_wifey1_jpg75a117f5da73951dd52479ce851ae449
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2010
Who are these ppl?
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by chiogo(f): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2010
So, this is the Drogba guy? He looks different from what I thought, he's cute.

His wife is pretty too and the kids are adorable.

What's with the eye-brows talk, someone said they're "tattooed" Isn't that eye-pencil?
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Outstrip(f): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
chiogo:

So, this is the Drogba guy? He looks different from what I thought, he's cute.

His wife is pretty too and the kids are adorable.

What's with the eye-brows talk, someone said they're "tattooed" Isn't that eye-pencil?

That's the problem
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by chiogo(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^ LOL, what's wrong with eye-pencil? I thought people still wear 'em.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Outstrip(f): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2010
She drew it on. Nobody but maybe Eucharia Anunobi still does that
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by mamagee3(f): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
Seun:

Why must you scrape off your natural hair and replace it with paint?? Is paint a form of hair?
grin cheesy grin

SeanT21:

With all that money her husband has, she still look a hot mess.
You know, there are wealthy people that choose to be simple in life. grin
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by oyinda3(f): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2010
cute family.
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2010
Cute family but her dress sense is wack!

I mean counldn't she dress like other WAGS( Wives and Girlfriends) of World Class Footballers?
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by oyinda3(f): 2:26am On Jun 15, 2010
i like her dress sense. why should she dress like other WAGS?
Re: Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2010
Seun:

It's not an attractive thing.
seun please check it seems my naija IP is not allowed to open Nland site plz check wht is wrong, am kida tired of this , thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos / Monalisa Chinda Shares A No Makeup Photo / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.